1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Which Marvel cartoon was the best???

Discussion in 'The Marvel Animation Forum' started by I.R Joey, Jul 1, 2001.

?

Which Marvel cartoon was the best. (In advance sorry Hulk fans)

1. The X-Men (Fox's)

6 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. Spiderman (not unlimited the mid 90's one)

7 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Iron man

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Fantastic four

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  1. I.R Joey

I.R Joey Yep my face got stuck this way

Dead heat between Spidey and X-men.

And did noobody love Iron Man's second season like me and DG.

2. James Harvey

James Harvey The World's Finest
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Reporter

The ARMOR WARS in the 2nd season of IRON MAN was a blast. Plus, the AVENGERS cameos in the 2nd season were so much better than anything that came out of that flat and terrible AVENGERS series, which is by far the worst thing churned out. Ever. I just liked X-MEN better for some reason. SANCTUARY being my favorite X-MEN episodes, which I'm glad are on DVD. SPIDER-MAN was good, but I didn't like how they constantly reused the same webslinging clips and rushed the dialogue. The stock footage sometimes did mesh at all. BTW - Rumor has it UNIVERSAL will be releasing SPIDER-MAN DVDs. They are currently releasing the animated X-MEN DVDs.

I have all these serie son tape 9SPIDER-MAN, X-MEN, IRONA MAN, FF, SILVER SURFER, HULK, not AVENGERS) and I never tire of watching them. I'll pop a tape in from time to time. Can't wait for the eventual DVD release...

3. Calhoun07

Calhoun07 It's Me

These are confirmed to be coming out on DVD?

4. James Harvey

The mid-90s Spider-Man series will be release on DVD. It's being pursued to tie into the upcoming movie. The studio that is releasing it is not 100%, but there's a strong chance it will be UNIVERSAL.

5. Mr. Eye

Mr. Eye Member

But are we going to get the whole series, or just 2 DVD's in total with like 4 episodes each?

Mr. Eye

6. I.R Joey

I.R Joey Yep my face got stuck this way

No not the Avengers, good grief.

"Wind's of destiny change so that such a stupid cartoon would never be made again."

Vision was cool in that show though.

7. James Harvey

If UNIVERSAL gets the liscense, they plan to the same as they are doing with the X-MEN series which is releasing random episodes onto DVD until they're all eventually out there. Or until things get unprofitable then they'll just stop. But the animated X-MEN DVDs have been huge hits, so UNIVERSAL wil likely be releasing them for time to come. Plus, Marvel plans to start putting comic trailers on the DVDs, to entice new readers.

The studio isn't confirmed yet, but that's UNIVERSAL's plan. Just release episodes.

8. Calhoun07

Calhoun07 It's Me

That sux. Why can't they put them out in order?

9. icecold

icecold Guest

For me it's a tie between Spidey and X-Men. No offense to those who liked them but I thought Iron Man and to an extent Incredible Hulk sucked.

10. oranthal

oranthal Superman: A hero in life and in death

i certainly liked the 2nd season of "iron man" and "fantastic four." the quality of the animation the stories increased many times over. where i live, these shows were showed on sunday which probably explains why these shows are not known by a lot of people. if they were on saturday mornings, they would definitely get more run.