Where's Scooby Doo, Mystery Incorporated, the Second Season?

Discussion in 'The Cartoon Network/Boomerang Cartoon Forum' started by SAGG, Apr 30, 2012.

1. SAGG

SAGG New Member

I'm reading all sorts of stuff about it, from it not being on CN's schedule for May 3rd, to it not being on at all anytime soon. What's up? :confused:

2. magicdog

magicdog New Member

Last I checked CN had it on their website that SDMI was going to debut its second full season in May but there was no specific date.

I saw some sources that listed that date as May 3rd but when I checked the CN site schedule, SDMI wasn't on it.

3. SAGG

SAGG New Member

Now, why is it scaring me that CN might not show SD:MI on May 3rd?? :sad:

4. Brad12

Brad12 New Member

bcuz it wont air on may 3rd. if it still was, it would've been on the cartoon network May 2011 premiere schedule... and its not. plus there aren't even any promos for it either. thats a sign that its not coming out yet :/

5. BrianLeague

BrianLeague Active Member

Cartoon Network may be thinking of premiering the new season in June, since that's when all the other shows are premiering and returning. If they don't air it in June, then I would start getting a bit worried... I would hope that at least Cartoon Network will release the episodes on their website if they don't plan to air it on TV.

6. TheCtes

TheCtes Active Member

They will air season 2. Trust me, they will not just get rid of it after last seasons great ratings just like that.

7. BrianLeague

BrianLeague Active Member

But then again, they did remove it off their schedule completely right after the season one finale. It's still not on. You'd think that they would at least start airing reruns now to hype up for the new season. Some way to treat a show that brings in ratings, Cartoon Network...

8. TheCtes

TheCtes Active Member

That's true, but still. I believe it's like ThunderCats. New episodes get great ratings, reruns doesn't work very well.

9. Brad12

Brad12 New Member

but what about the Looney tunes show? those show reruns all the time

10. MrBabySpencer

MrBabySpencer Member

11. TheCtes

TheCtes Active Member

Well, glad that's finally solved.

Well shows like TLTS and Johnny Test can apparently get pretty good ratings with reruns, so they're kept around even when they have nothing new to air.

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2012
  12. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 New Member

I've noticed that too. I think they're doing what they did last season, saying they'll air it at a specific time and then holding it off until months later. They also haven't said anything about when the new season of the Looney Tunes show is supposed to start. This is really upsetting me and I don't even get Cartoon Network. Could you imagine how I'd feel if I did?

I hope you're right since that's only a month from now. We'll just have to keep our finges crossed.