1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Where is Marvel's X-Factor?

Discussion in 'Marvel Live-Action Movies and Television' started by gustavowoltmann, Dec 2, 2016.

1. gustavowoltmann

gustavowoltmann New Member

Hello everyone, my name is Gustavo Woltmann and I worked as an assistant in a publisher company. I am fan of Marvel and was wondering why are they not making any movies about X-Factor? The team that has Havoc.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Frontier

Frontier Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to the forum :).

Right now Fox seems to be restructuring their movies and so far we haven't shown any inclination to make a movie about X-Factor. Especially given what happened to Havok in Apocalypse :sweat:.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Magmaster12

Magmaster12 Well-Known Member

They should do X-Factor since outside Halle Berry and Hugh Jackman and maybe Patrick Stewart they could get the entire original cast back.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rick Jones

Rick Jones Hero Fan
    Staff Member Moderator

I could have sworn I'd seen a mention of Fox wanting to do something about X Factor Investigations before (maybe I dreamt it). My X Factor will always be the O5 posing as mutant hunters wearing the jumpsuits with the X wrapped around the body but I can't see anyone doing anything with that. The 90s government sanctioned team could be cool but who knows what Fox has on the plate. All we really know about right now is Logan, Legion, possible New Mutants, and a most definite Deadpool 2.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Mostezli

Mostezli Corroborating with EVIL

Quite the wishful thinking.

Deadpool which is possibly leading into X-Force and a sequel that utilizes the current young X-Men team.
    I'd say a govt sanctioned X-Factor could work with either that young team being courted or bringing back the presumed-to-be-dead First Class/Brotherhood members.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Neo Ultra Mike

Neo Ultra Mike Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts

I have a feeling if people really respond well to Cable in Deadpool 2 we'll see an X-Force movie pushed as Deadpool and Cable would be in that and it would be an excuse to introduce some other mutant characters though I would hope it would be an incredibly restricted down team. A problem that nearly every X-Men movie, Sans Deadpool, have is cramming down way too many characters without giving us enough sans maybe a cool power useage or two to make us care about them. And with so many of the original actors leaving the franchise now the X-team is in desperate need of some new blood who could prove really popular so yeah I could see an X-Force movie coming... granted probably at earliest like 2019/2020 or so but still be a future project.

• Agree Agree x 1