1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Where is everybody?

Discussion in 'Platypus Comix' started by Chris, Jun 20, 2010.

1. Chris

Chris I am a DuMont production.

Just wondering. Also, in case this happens again (which it probably will), I can just post in this thread. It's been two days now, could someone please post something? ;)

2. chalmers

chalmers Role Model

I'm waiting for another of J.B. Warner's posts in the Disney Afternoon thread. I love looking through them, and it has been a while since the last one...

3. J. B. Warner

J. B. Warner Increasing my wordiness

I still have a ton of Disney Adventures articles all lined up, but they're on hold right now while I work on an art project - I'm trying to get my work syndicated this year, and I want to make sure the comics I send out are the best they can be.

But I've been toiling away a lot this week. I can take some time off today and scan a new article, I think.

4. chalmers

chalmers Role Model

That's understandable. I'll just sit here listening to my T. Rex and Thin Lizzie waiting patiently.

5. Lonestarr

Lonestarr Stop eating my sesame cake!
    Staff Member Moderator

Holy crap. I first noticed this thread just now and was about to post this same message.

6. Dynamite XI

Dynamite XI Whoa, where have I been?

Hmm, I could upload a few DA scans again. My commentary is a bit lackluster, but I've got a scanner and plenty of free time.

Also, I've been AWOL for quite a while, so hello again, everyone! :)