1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Where in the World is Jean MacCurdy in 2015?!

Discussion in 'The Warner Bros. Club' started by Michael Petit, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Michael Petit

Michael Petit New Member

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_MacCurdy

For those of you that don't know who Jean MacCurdy, she was an former head executive of Warner Bros. Animation from the late 80's to 2001 when she stepped down. She was known for the Renaissance Age of WB for producing hits like Tiny Toons Adventures, Animaniacs, Batman/Superman TAS, Freakazoid!, Pinky and the Brain, etc. Since 2010, she has been working as a creative consultant at Technicolor.

But aside form all of that, I just want to know one thing: What the heck has she been up to these days?! Ever since her time at Warner Bros., we and the American public has not seen or heard a single shed of her AT ALL! Does anybody know if she has been doing interviews, or reunite with fellow producers/writers/creators/voice actors, and the like? What does she do when she is not working? Does she have a Twitter/Facebook, etc?

Look, I just REALLY want to hear from her again in 2015. If y'all know anything, let me know; videos, photos, anything to let me know she's still got awesomeness!