1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Where Does this Sound Effect Originate From?

Discussion in 'Back To The Inkwell - Classic Cartoons Discussion' started by Zaggzigg, May 28, 2015.

1. Zaggzigg

Zaggzigg New Member

Hello I've been searching everywhere for a specific sound effect, and I've been trying to find it everywhere, to no avail. So I came to you hoping that you can solve my dilemma. I found a video which features an excellent example of the sound I'm looking for. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QdSqEr4Bsk (Sorry if it's not in english) It can be heard nice and clear at 5:07. It sounds like a fast shaking sheet of metal or rubber. I've heard the exact same sound in other cartoons (including Disney) and have always been trying to figure out what sfx collection it comes from.

Thanks!

2. Rick Jones

Rick Jones Hero Fan
    Staff Member Moderator

I feel as though that's the type of sound effect they used to show coming from a vibrating saw.

3. Steve Carras

Steve Carras SUGAR RUSH!!!!

This is a JOKE, right? The video is unavailable, "sorry about that chief"!