1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

What will happen if Hey Arnold is renewed after the Jungle Movie?

Discussion in 'The Nicktoons Forum' started by thomas2313412, Sep 16, 2017.

1. thomas2313412

thomas2313412 Active Member

Since we are waiting for the release of Hey arnold the jungle movie the finale of Hey Arnold that will wrap loose ends from the original series,I been thinking.

You know the minor news or rumour that If the Jungle movie is a success the series will be reviewed and continue where the movie left off .

What if the series will continue one year after the Jungle movie where Arnold and his gang are reaching Sixth grade,he will probably contact his parents this time through email and webcam as they are probably still in the village in San Lorenzo helping the villagers.

The plot of the revived series might involve Arnold helping people as he always does including each episode spotlight on his friends.

And there will also be a romantic plot with Helga and Arnold after she finally confessed to him that she loves him probably from the Jungle movie and they will be an on and off romantic couple from some comedy series and probably like the moonlighting david and maddie couple thing especially that Helga must try to let go of her stalking habit now that she and Arnold become a love couple.

And if the series finale happens Arnold and his gang will graduate from PS 118 as they are about to move to high school for the next chapter of their lives,His parents will be there to attend his graduation ceremony and perhaps Helga will finally get attention from her family after neglecting her for so long.

And that’s what will happen if Hey Arnold is renewed after the Jungle Movie ,What do you think?

2. Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper Well-Known Member

I seriously doubt that Hey Arnold would be renewed. The movie would be a one off thing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. thomas2313412

That might be true though th rumours claimed that if a movie a success the na reboot will be made.

4. Red Arrow :D

Red Arrow :D Proud Beneluxer

I am currently watching all episodes of Hey Arnold. I haven't seen much so far, but right now it doesn't look like Arnold has any love interest in Helga whatsoever.

5. SweetShop209

SweetShop209 Well-Known Member

While there might be some open endedness, this movie is meant to wrap up the series. Besides, Craig Bartlett's second PBS Kids show, Ready Jet Go, is still airing, so he'll just go back to that when the movie is finished.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Eek!Swimmer1623

Eek!Swimmer1623 New Member

From what the people on the 90s Nickelodeon Fan group on Facebook have said, Craig Bartlett and crew do want to continue the show, but they don't have the option of renewing it. Its up to Nickelodeon to renew it or not. Though yeah, the movie is definitely meant to wrap up the series.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. NeoplanDan

NeoplanDan Musical ZF

To me personally, I think the film was meant to fill in the gap from its original release just before Nick decided to choose the other film that they made which was original meant for tv film, so personally I don't see anything beyond it since this was marked to conclude the series period.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

8. Dudley

Dudley Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

If they do, and they hopefully don't, it'll probably have the characters deal with things that modern kids deal with.
    Maybe even do some sort of time skip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. Zeether

Zeether Victory!

There were a few episode ideas Craig had that never surfaced, like a Brainy focused episode and one about Gerald's hair. Those could easily be season 6 episodes.

They could also make it a mini-series with 30 minute specials like April Fool's Day/The Journal/Christmas etc.

10. thomas2313412

Good point.

You have a good point as well

I agree with you

Maybe.

Maybe,I guess