1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

What TV shows are you following? (Animated shows, that is)...

Discussion in 'The toonzone - General Animation Discussion' started by wonderfly, Dec 8, 2014.

1. Rick Jones

Rick Jones Hero Fan
    Staff Member Moderator

I'm trying to catch up on most of the Disney and Marvel shows (Tangled, Spider-Man, Rebels, Star Vs, Milo Murphy's Law, Guardians, Avengers, etc), keep up with Justice League Action, and I'm definitely tuned in for Ducktales and Big Hero 6 when they air. I'm going to give the new Ben 10 a chance. I've had a lot of fun with some Netflix offerings as well (Trollhunters, Voltron, Castlevania, The Long, Long Holiday, F is for Family). I'd probably say Holiday and Trollhunters were the best shows I think I've seen this year.

I restarted Mobile Suit Gundam Wing over the summer and I'm kind of stuck in the middle right now. It's the same thing with Bojack Horseman, for different reasons. I finally got to see Rick and Morty S2, hoping to be there for S3, but I still haven't watched a new episode yet. At the beginning of the year, I felt as though I was watching the least animation I ever watched. Now I'm thinking about everything I listed and I'm wondering if I have a problem lol. There's so many good things available right now.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

2. Dan's Revenge

Dan's Revenge Gooood kittyyyy

In terms of what's actively on TV...

OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes
    Milo Murphy's Law (at times)

Most other animated shows I tend to watch when I happen to either have the channel there or just to use as background noise. I follow some of them for new episodes (TTG, TAWOG, WBB for example) but don't tend to pay much attention much.

3. JTOONSAnimation

JTOONSAnimation Active Member

For me I have been watching a lot of adult animation, I'm awaiting Netflix's "Big Mouth", I recently watched ABC "Ginger Snaps", Comedy Central's "Legends", rewatched Fox's "Golan the Insatiable"

I'm also eagerly waiting to see the brand new seasons of Bob's Burgers, The Simpsons and Family Guy on October 1st.

4. superkeegan9100

superkeegan9100 Well-known user and expert in cartoons

I'm currently following some acquired shows on Netflix, mostly re-watching shows i've seen before (i.e. Oggy and the Cockroaches, Fangbone, Ruby Gloom), also Skylanders Academy, and sometimes All Hail King Julien.