1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

What TV shows are you following? (Animated shows, that is)...

Discussion in 'The toonzone - General Animation Discussion' started by wonderfly, Dec 8, 2014.

1. zajgrg

zajgrg Active Member

Disney Channel:
    Gravity Falls:I realy like this show and It still airs on DC in the ocean of Disney "sitcoms" for girls.It does get treated pretty good and new eps start from Monday so one more reason to be excited.It's not even subbed but I know English so it's not a problem for me.But that draws kids from around here off the show.
    Miraculous:Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir:This show is really cool and I really like it.

Disney XD:
    Star vs. the Forces of Evil:Really like this show and it's very hilarious but it's rerunning now :(
    Star Wars:Rebels:I didn't expect it to be this good and I very enjoy it.
    I catch some reruns of P&F and Boyster,nothing special

Nickelodeon:
    I catch probably everything that's on but most of the time:
    Harvey Beaks:I really enjoy it and it's airing brand new eps,I think last of Season 1.
    I really thought I wouldn't like ALVINNN!!! and the Chipmunks but it really surprised me.
    I barely watch SBSP and S&C,they got very boring and we don't have Breadwinners :)
    Also,watching reruns of PoM.

Cartoon Network:
    I watch practically everything everything except JT and TTG!

Boomerang:
    I really like Flintstones and Jetsons,and I like them even more with double bills at primetime.
    Sometimes I catch BCSD! and Wabbit and old stuff.

My country just got Netflix January 1st and I think they have shows only in English so it can wait.

From adult animation I really don't care about any of the shows to watch them.

From kid shows I really enjoy Transformers:Rescue Bots and Marsupilami.

#61 zajgrg, Mar 19, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2016
  2. JordanPowers3000

JordanPowers3000 You were born an original, don't die a copy

We Bare Bears is probably the my favorite Cartoon Network Original Series at the moment, though that doesn't mean i'm not keeping up with shows like Adventure TIme, Regular Show, and Steven Universe as well. I'll always have major love for those shows. As for Adult Swim, i've caught up on Rick and Mort and i'm waiting for the next season to come out later this year. I was also trying to keep up with The Venture Bros, but I got caught off track and i'll try to get back to it soon.

Disney XD has a lot of attention-grabbers in their program roster at the moment as well. Star vs. The Forces of Evil is one i've been trying to keep up with and so are shows that have ended like Wander Over Yonder and Gravity Falls.

3. Deebee

Deebee Purple Puma

MLP:FiM, Steven Universe, Star vs the Forces of Evil, and The Lion Guard. Also sometimes catching episodes of Littlest Pet Shop.

I feel like I have my hands fairly full for the time being, especially since I have a lot of LPS to catch up on. The first four really are my main four, though, and I suspect they'll all go on hiatus at some point (MLP and TLG are currently doing new eps, and SU will be returning shortly), during which time I may just have to check out other shows I think I'll like.

4. Duckfan

Duckfan Member

I only watch the same (almost exclusively Disney) animated shows I already watched as a kid. Now I look at them differently and am amazed by the great work its creators did. The only newer (that means past "The Proud Family") show that caught my attention were the new Mickey shorts.

I never binge-watch anything since I consider this disrespectful to its creators, who worked years to create something that lasts for only 30 minutes and is therefore worth to be kept in mind for a while longer and not to be immediately eliminated by the next episode. Also spending hours in front of the TV is bad for your health.

5. TorchSheep

TorchSheep More of a man than a horse.

Keeping up with Steven Universe, Adventure Time, Rick and Morty, BoJack Horseman, Dragon Ball Super and F is for Family.

Also, currently watching Clone High, Regular Show and Ruby Gloom.

6. SpongeBobfan1987

SpongeBobfan1987 New Member

I'm following SpongeBob SquarePants, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The Powerpuff Girls, The Simpsons, Family Guy, and Bordertown.

• Like Like x 1
  7. keogamer

keogamer New Member

Disney XD: LoliRock, 7Ds, Gravity Fall

Disney: Sofia the first

Nick: The Loud House, TMNT, Max Steel, Harvey Beak

Cartoon Network:Steven Universe, We Bear are Bears

Mis: LPS,MLP FIM, Danger Mouse, Turbo FAST, Jojo Diamond is UnBreackable.

8. ajensendrake

ajensendrake Member

So after 9 something years since the last time I've seen an episode on cable, I decided to re-watch Hey Arnold!.

And wow, I didn't think I'd still love it after all these years. Still one of my favorite shows as a kid.

9. Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper Well-Known Member

Now that I have the CN app, I've been following Steven Universe and Clarence. I try to watch them live, if possible. If not I have to stream it later.

10. InvaderWeezle

InvaderWeezle Member

Cartoon Network: My primary cartoons channel. I actively follow Gumball, We Bare Bears, Clarence, and the Powerpuff Girls reboot. I loosely follow Regular Show and Teen Titans Go. I plan on following Steven Universe after I finally begin watching the series from the beginning this summer.

Nickelodeon: I've been sort of loosely following The Loud House. I've been meaning to watch Harvey Beaks, but I'm way behind. I also still watch the latest SpongeBob on occasion.

Disney/DisneyXD: I LOVE Star Vs. The Forces of Evil and I can't wait for season 2 to start. I sadly didn't catch Gravity Falls when it was still running, but I've been recently watching it, and I really like it too.

Other current shows: I'm completely up to date on MLP:FIM, and I'm planning to start watching Rick and Morty soon.

Reruns of old shows: I recently bought the Complete Series box set of The Powerpuff Girls, and I'm currently almost finished with Season 2. I've also been rewatching Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.

11. ShayL

ShayL New Member

The Simpsons, ALVINN and the Chipmunks, South Park, Spongebob Squarepants

12. jaylop97

jaylop97 Commonly found at Night

3 shows I am currently watching as of June 2016 are

The Loud House: I watch all of the episodes at 1am every night, and that is something that just make my nights enjoyable. I like the show because I like its family appeal, being in a dysfunctional family with a lot of family members, and for the most part my family has a certain character alike to the Loud house characters. What is something that interest me is the references the show makes, and it is something that Nick is not trying to hard to get people to become interested in rather its the show itself.

Yugioh 5d's: I have always watched the show every summer since 2012 and as my tradition I have watched the first few episodes again and I like the quality of the show and it is one of my favorite Yugioh shows, because the cast is just enjoyable and the cards ever strong.

Dexter's Laboratory, I just decided to watch episodes again and some episodes are just as good as I last remembered.

The summer is long and I will probably watch more for my enjoyment.

13. Meson

Meson _

I have been following:

RWBY
    RWBY Chibi
    Camp Camp

14. DonaldDaffy

DonaldDaffy New Member

Right now I am following The Loud House, and I can guarantee that it's a fantastic show for all audiences.

• Like Like x 1
  15. jaylop97

jaylop97 Commonly found at Night

Right now I have still into Loud House as I said 3 months ago it still appeals to me for those reasons and the show just keeps impressing me as time went on.

Also One Punch Man, I really like Saitama and really those faces he makes and those villains he brawls with just make me like the show more.

16. imanidrayton

imanidrayton Member

I was following The 7D last week, so right now I'm just watching old nostalgic stuff from certain networks.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

17. PiotrGT

PiotrGT Member

Gummi Bears and We Bare Bears as for now. So it's all about the bears I guess. :D

18. 2-D chirox

2-D chirox Active Member

The current ones I follow are: Steven Universe, The Loud house, star wars rebels, and now mighty magiswords (I still can't figure out why). I used to be following Star vs and we bare bears.

19. Rick Jones

Rick Jones Hero Fan
    Staff Member Moderator

I've been having a major dry spell as far as current cartoons go. Then again the only TV I've watched regularly for months has been the DC CW stuff and wrestling programs.

Justice League Action has grabbed my attention (this should be on US TV already) and I've been checking this WWE Story Time series. I can't wait for Voltron to come back and I have a lot of catching up to do with Clarence and Marvel's stuff, etc.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

20. Kevin Mo

Kevin Mo @Bugssponge

Cartoon Network:Gumball, Wabbit, Looney Tunes classics, MGM classics, The tom and jerry show

Boomerang:MGM classics, Warner Bros. classics, The Looney Tunes Show

Nick:Spongebob, Fairly Oddparents

Disney XD: Pokemon