1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

What TV shows are you following? (Animated shows, that is)...

Discussion in 'The toonzone - General Animation Discussion' started by wonderfly, Dec 8, 2014.

1. Darth Link 22

Darth Link 22 New Member

I tend to watch a lot of things after the fact these days, on iTunes or an official website like Hulu or Netflix. I can't remember the last time I watched a show on television.

That said, I keep up with Gravity Falls, Adventure Time, Total Drama, and My Little Pony, and I'm almost caught up on Steven Universe. And shows on my list to watch include Rick and Morty, Star vs. the Forces of Evil, Regular Show, Wander Over Yonder, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and The Amazing World of Gumball.

• Like Like x 1
  2. ChikoritaCheezit

ChikoritaCheezit The Random Shipper

If I did post in this thread, I guess I better update:

MLP:FIM
    Gravity Falls
    Steven Universe
    Star Vs. The Forces of Evil
    Rick and Morty
    South Park
    Harvey Beaks
    We Bare Bears
    Total Drama The Ridonculous Race

3. mimitchi33

mimitchi33 Kyupikon!

At the time, I'm only following Yo-Kai Watch (both the dub and the Japanese season 2). Soon, I'll be following Glitter Force (and maybe Popples).

4. Golden Geek

Golden Geek Gera Gera Po

I'm following Yokai Watch (when the dub comes out), Gravity Falls, Rick and Morty, and I really need to catch up on Star vs. the Forces of Evil.

5. Freav

Freav BeakFreav

I'm currently following Harvey Beaks, Clarence & Gravity Falls, as far as ongoing cartoons go. I also kind of watch Steven Universe but haven't seen all of the eps. I watch most other CN's cartoons when they're on but haven't really been following them. (Gumball, Regular Show, We Bare Bears & Adventure Time I suppose...) Same with Bob's Burgers.
    I'm waiting for the next seasons of Rick & Morty and Star vs the forces of evil to come out.
    As far of older cartoons go, I recently rewatched ChalkZone and I'm starting Dan Vs. now. Incredibly funny show.

6. PeppeRaskell1

PeppeRaskell1 Peanutized!!!

Season 2 of Angry Birds Stella just began on Toons.TV My favorite episode so far has been the Halloween-themed ep "Night of the Bling." The voodoo pig who changes everyone into hip-hopping pigs reminds me of the voodoo man character in The Princess and the Frog (his name escapes me right now). I'm also following the original Angry Birds Toons series (now in Season 3).

7. js261oc

js261oc New Member

Gravity falls...

• Like Like x 1
  8. ILuvToons

ILuvToons Yellow Pearl got sass!

My list has changed, for sure.

Cartoon Network: Steven Universe and We Bare Bears. These two shows restored my faith in the channel, especially the former.
    Disney Channel/XD: Gravity Falls. When that's over I'll move to Star vs., Wander over Yonder, and maybe 7D.
    DiscFam: MLP. Seriously behind on that one.

9. jaylop97

jaylop97 L Twins

Currently I'm following

We Bare Bears: As the show Is really good and I enjoy how well does it relate to today's society.

Family Guy: I know I will get backlash for this, but honestly this is the only show I can normally see on antenna other than the Simpsons, but it still pretty funny.

And Sonic Boom it is still pretty enjoyable, I like how well it does in comedy and how it has no problems keeping up with characters they are all pretty enjoyable.

10. Boj The Bloom

Boj The Bloom Member

I'm Following Nature Cat On PBS Kids. This Is The Only PBS Kids Show I Watch Now, And It's My #2 Favorite Show Now. This Show Has Very Good Animation, And It's Pretty Funny As Well. I Also Been Following Pinkey Dinkey Doo On HBO As Well. It's Produced By The Same People Behind Big Bag ( My #1 Favorite Show EVER)!

11. Lord Hater

Lord Hater Retired

I am watching Wander Over Yonder, Star vs. the Forces of Evil, Gravity Falls, We Bare Bears, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Steven Universe, and The Amazing World of Gumball.

12. TorchSheep

TorchSheep More of a man than a horse.

Currently, not a lot. Only really keeping up with Steven Universe and Dragon Ball Super as each episode comes out. Trying to catch up with Adventure Time at the moment too though, only midway through Season 3.

13. D-nice is the man.

I typically following Adventure Time, Regular Show, Pickle and Peanut, TMNT, Miraculous Ladybug, Gumball, Steven Universe, Wabbit, Pig Goat Banana Cricket, Penn Zero, etc. So many
    I also like Star vs., but sometimes I get nervous watching it it scares me sometimes.

14. Dan's Revenge

Dan's Revenge Gooood kittyyyy

From an active series stance...

CN
    : Adventure Time, Regular Show, We Bare Bears, sometimes Gumball, sometimes TTG!
    CN/Boom: Be Cool Scooby-Doo!, Wabbit, probably Bunnicula once that starts
    Boom: Shaun the Sheep, Sonic Boom
    Nick: Alvinnn!!! and the Chipmunks, seldom SpongeBob

There's also the fact Jim Jenkins is the creator of it. Kind of Funnie wouldn't you say?

15. Boj The Bloom

Boj The Bloom Member

Yeah, I Know He Created It.

16. mimitchi33

mimitchi33 Kyupikon!

I watched Pinky Dinky Doo when I was eight, and I never knew that until I was older.
    I have two more series to add to the list of shows I'm following: Maho Girls Pretty Cure! and the third season of PriPara (when it comes out). I also may follow Aikatsu! when it comes to North American television this year (they just announced merchandise of it at Toy Fair, so I assume they're dubbing it.)

17. jaylop97

jaylop97 L Twins

As of March 2016 I'm following
    Bunnicula, because I have watched several episodes and there pretty enjoyable, for the most part I like how they give a good amount of character time to the pets and Mina.

18. Freav

Freav BeakFreav

There are 2 shows that I somewhat ignored before but I've been watching recently to catch up to where they currently are: Bob's Burgers (I'm somewhere in season 3 and I love everything, it's just entertaining and a breth of fresh air between all the awful Seth MacFarlane sitcoms in fox, I love every character) and Penn Zero (I completely ignored this show until recently, I just started, but the humor is very clever, I love the concept and characters and the animation is cool, now that Gravity Falls is over, I can tell that this is probably becoming my favorite Disney XD cartoon).

I want to catch up on other stuff, like Wander over Yonder, I thought I wasn't a fan of it, but I saw the "Black Cube" episode, and I absolutely ADORED it.

19. qadleez

qadleez Active Member

How are u scared to watch star vs but still be able to watch pickle and peanut with no problem.

20. ewolf20

ewolf20 New Member

I'm not sure actually but I'm more into watching anime but there is Steven universe and the amazing world of gumball.

• Like Like x 1