1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

World's Finest Workshops What should the The Batman's Batwave stuff be referred to as?

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by JLU Dude, Mar 30, 2007.

  1. JLU Dude

    JLU Dude Active Member

    Jul 6, 2001
    Likes Received:
    Hey. This is something that was bugging me when I wrote the first couple of chapters of my The Batman fan fic, New Allies, New Enemies. Initally, I'd referred to the Batcomputer and PDA/commlinks simply as those, but then changed them to Batwave Computers and Batwave PDA.

    Is there a specific way I should refer to them? Thanks in advance.:)

Share This Page

  • Find Toonzone on Facebook

  • Toonzone News

  • Site Updates

    Upcoming Premieres

  • Toonzone Fan Sites

Tac Anti Spam from Surrey Forum