1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

What Mario games are you looking forward to? XV

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by SNS, Jun 19, 2017.

?

What Mario games are you looking forward to?

1. Super Mario Odyssey

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. Mario & Sonic at the Pyeongchang 2018 Olympic Winter Games

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  5. Super Mario Bros. 3

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  6. Dr. Mario

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. SNS

SNS "I am..."

Topic 15? What a monumental number! The first one was fourteen years ago, then thirteen years ago, twelve years ago, eleven years ago, ten years ago, nine years ago, eight years ago, seven years ago, six years ago, five years ago, four years ago, three years ago, two years ago, and last year. Discuss which of the current Mario games you are looking forward to.

When these topics started, the first Mario & Luigi was an upcoming game and now there is a planned remake. Talk about coming full circle! The Mario & Sonic choice may have been a bit of stretch but I'm taking my chances that it will exist. I have also decided to add the classic games coming to the Nintendo Switch (with online gameplay added).

2. GuillermoGage

GuillermoGage New Member

Just Super Mario Odyssey really.

Altho Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions looks like the graphics in motion look very smooth and sharp and make good use of the screen on the hardware. I played the GBA original but didn't finish it; didn't get very far.

3. SNS

SNS "I am..."

Super Mario Odyssey and Mario & Luigi are the ones I look the most forward to. The hat in Super Mario Odyssey reminds me of Miyamoto's comments that Super Mario 128 would have a partner for Mario (the mysterious Super Mario 128 was talked about after Super Mario Sunshine was released, so it wasn't Fludd he was talking about).

When I heard Mario + Rabbids would be an RPG back when it was rumored, I was interested but lost much of that interest when I found out it was a tactical RPG. If we had another traditional Mario RPG, I'd put up with the Rabbids.

There is also a virtual reality Mario Kart coming to arcades that I wasn't aware of when I made the topic. That should be interesting to see Nintendo's first entry in this technology.

4. JoeMabbon

JoeMabbon Marble

Super Mario Odyssey and that's about it. The only spinoffs I ever really cared about were Paper Mario and Mario Kart. I don't know how I feel about a VR Mario Kart.

5. SNS

SNS "I am..."

Mario Kart Arcade GP VR

[​IMG]

6. JoeMabbon

JoeMabbon Marble

Still don't know how I feel about it.