What is the difference between Regis University and University of Phoenix?

Discussion in 'Cafe toonzone' started by VladDraculi, Jul 29, 2014.

1. VladDraculi

VladDraculi New Member

I hope I am posting this in the right spot. If not, sorry.

One of my best friends wants to go back to school to get his masters degree and is debating whether to go to University of Phoenix or Regis University since the University of Colorado does not offer the program he is looking for. I know Phoenix gets a bad rap, especially in the news, but is there really any difference between it and Regis? Both are accredited colleges and both have online and on campus classes. Which should he go to and why?

2. Mister Mayhem

Mister Mayhem Banned

3. VladDraculi

VladDraculi New Member

He has. He think he is going to go to Regis, but I still don't see why one is better than the other when they both offer the same thing.

4. cognitofalcon

cognitofalcon G'night evry' body!!

Ouch, the reviews for Huntingdon were pretty harsh. I feel like it's much better than a B-

5. Mister Mayhem

Mister Mayhem Banned

Cohort,

if they both offer the same thing maybe regis is nicer looking or an easier commute from his house? its hard to know the differences between universities until you actually start the semester, everything else is just speculation on the part of the student.

college certainly isn't for everyone. sometimes people aren't in the right mind set or have to deal with really awful roommates or professors.

6. VladDraculi

VladDraculi New Member

It actually doesn't matter as the program he wants to do is online only no matter what school he were to do it at.