1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

What is Disney's worst attempt at being "Kewl"?

Discussion in 'Disney/Pixar Forum' started by TheMisterManGuy, Aug 20, 2017.

1. AdrenalineRush1996

AdrenalineRush1996 Active Member

This pretty much explains why the film is considered one of the weakest Disney Animated Canon film and pretty much killed Michael Eisner's tenure as CEO of Disney since he stepped down around the same time the film came out with Bob Iger taking over his position and John Lasseter taking control of the Disney animation studio, which led to the new Disney Renaissance.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

2. Itchy

Itchy Scratchy's enemy

Speaking of Goof Troop, that hip hop music video or whatever that was used to promote the show was cringe-inducing and reeked of forced hipness.

3. thetellyweb

thetellyweb Well-Known Member

I personally find whenever a new sitcom comes in and the characters use words like "Bummer" or "Word" or phrases like "You just got burned", following canned laughter annoying. But that's just me thinking it's out of Disney's original comfort zone (that being the fun story/character telling elements and such). I wouldn't mind modern stuff if it's done right.

• Like Like x 1
  4. JPReckless2444

Watch any "We'll be right back/Now Back" bumpers on Disney XD with the god awful corny voiceover guys w. the trying to be hip jokes...

5. Anonymoususer2004

Anonymoususer2004 Excelsior!

DisneyLOL. Commercials for it appear in between shows. Its super cringey.