1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

What do you guys think of Invader Zim?

Discussion in 'The Nicktoons Forum' started by Brandon Pierce, Jun 18, 2001.

1. Sinople

Sinople Toonhead

kewl stuff

Zim's cool. I like SpongeBob and Fairly Odd Parents. Hopefully someday CN will want to air a show like Johnny The Homicidal Maniac...

2. Danielle

Danielle Active Member

I can see some shows *heading* towards that point...;)

3. joker

joker Rock N' Roll Heart

hey! im posting on this thing agian......any way, invader zim still rocks. any one ever read johny the homicidal maniac? i see some of you have, very good comic. its made by the same guy who made zim.i wouldnt recommend to the weak hearted though...kind violent. any way, im surpirised i didnt realize it earlier. the way the characters are drawn is pretty much in the same style. as cool as it would be to have a johny show, i dont think it would air on cn, i might make in on a channel like hbo. or maybe if cn made a super ultra adult swim. any way, johny:good comic, zim:good show

#23 joker, Sep 10, 2001
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2001
  4. BourgeoisBuffoon

BourgeoisBuffoon Shouldn't I Be Melting Now...?

Ah...The Fairly Oddparents. By FAR the best Nick show on right now...and I heard that it's made by a former Dexter's Lab writer, so that may explain the quality...I can't wait for new eppys! :) The eppy where Timmy and pals are in a video game is pure gold...

Vickey: "BEWARE MY MOVING BUTT!" (as a monster in the game)

Spongebob is good as well....but I commented on it before, I will need not bore you. ;)

And never read JtHM, Joker, sorry...

5. Dante Bunny

Dante Bunny PK ROCKIN!!!

Hey guys

I want to say that I like Invader Zim and all, but I still love the new Cartoon Network show, Grim and Evil, Time Squad and DragonBall. I love Gaz she cute, and so as Mandy. Everybody thinks that Laraine Newman is the voice of Mandy, I thought so too, but I realizeit was Grey Desile. I also thought that Laraine Newman played Gaz. I want to know who is really play the voice of Gaz?:confused:

answers.....

6. Nftnat

Nftnat professor/historian/chronicler

Re: Hey guys

Melissa Fahn. But there is a connection between the two shows as Billy & Zim are both voiced by Richard Horvitz. Events permitting, I'll have more to say about G&E later, much more.