1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

What do you guys think of Invader Zim?

Discussion in 'The Nicktoons Forum' started by Brandon Pierce, Jun 18, 2001.

1. Brandon Pierce

Brandon Pierce Summer Glau Fanatic

It's a new Sci-fi fiction cartoon on Nickelodeon and I LOVE EET! IT'S THE BEST NICKELODEON SHOW SINCE REN & STIMPY, ROCKO'S MODERN LIFE, AND THE ANGRY BEAVERS! If you haven't seen it yet, by all means WATCH IT! I am sure you guys would love it! It comes on Friday nights @ 9. If you don't like it, well, that's your loss.

2. Vin

Vin DVDtoons.com

Hmm...

I think the show is ok and the animation is great too, but I don't think it's the savior of American animated toons as some people are calling it. I guess I should check it out more often.

3. Nftnat

Nftnat professor/historian/chronicler

Well, batboy2001 likes it I know. He started the last thread on this subject back in Archive 4 & counting. And there was someone on the old boards who made a few posts. Whenever the subject came up, he / she made no secret of his / her love of that program. It was written all over this person's name: Invader Zim Zany. Kind of a cross with Eminem ifyou ask me, but you didn't hear that from me. And I'd rather not start that again. Maybe someone could go to the old boards, get this character's e-mail addy, let'em know the subject's come up. Just a thot.

4. Nftnat

Double posting, I know. Just letting you know I let her know. Maybe she'll stop by, maybe not. Her e-mail addy is on the old boards if you're interested.

5. Danielle

Danielle Active Member

*Her*?! *She'll*?! *Your're*?! Wait, uh, scratch the 'you're' (SCRAAAATCH) Ow!

Geez, this is turning into..........something that I cannot think of right now. Darn.

6. Nftnat

Yes, Invader Zim Zany is female, or @ least so I'd gather from her first name.

7. The Return of Zim Zany

Hey, guys! I'm back!! Invader Zim Zany! Heheh, yea, I'm a female! how are all of you doing? Hi brandon!! I see you like Zim as well!! That's way cool!!:)

8. Danielle

Danielle Active Member

Hi!

Geez, I hardely even remember that post...and I posted it last month!

9. mobo85

mobo85 This space for rent

I happen to like the show, but I've always geared towards the insane. GIR is one of the craziest-and funniest-characters I've seen on a TV show!

10. Zim and Dib

I have crushes on Zim and Dib heheh.... Well animated... don't worry though Zim's not bad he's just drawn that way!! Gir was cool in the government man outfit!!! HAHAHA!!! Cute fake voice too!!! I'm doing amazing drawings of Zim Dib, Nny, and my fan characters..... too bad my scanner no work.... have to have it checked out somday.

11. Danielle

Danielle Active Member

Gee, where have we heard that before? ;)

12. I.R Joey

I.R Joey Yep my face got stuck this way

Zim rules, did anyone see the one with the conspiracy theory, and that little kid who knows Zim's an alien works with the pseudo-scientest dude? Great stuff.

13. Craig Crumpton

Craig Crumpton This is a close-up?

I got to see it only once when I was on tour earlier this year. I enjoyed it very much, and if I had cable, I'd be watching it regularly.

14. :lol: I just found this thread, I love that show, as you can see by my avatar. :D

15. The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter Whyyyyy'sis heead so biiiiiig?

Dang. I really want to check the show out, I just keep forgetting.

16. LD1984

LD1984 Member

Well,
    I've never seen the show. It doesn't look all the cool. Maybe its because I'm 16. I'll check it out sometime. Whenever I watch cartoons, my parents look at me funny.

17. Danielle

Danielle Active Member

My father loves that show, and we always look at him funny. :D

18. dazza_007au

dazza_007au Guest

NOT FAIR

Well, I have cable on here but for the life i carnt find this show on over here. I will have to keep my eyes open and the tv on "nick"
    c u later :)

19. New eps in august

I heard that there will be more IZ eps in august, awesome, eh? Anyone that want to email me.... My email is Demonvenom@excite.com...I hope they make an ep where Zim gets a crush on Gaz or something.... my Aol UN is Psychomrzim777 contact anytime!! I most likely online cause the comp has my soul!! adios!

20. joker

joker Rock N' Roll Heart

yes! i love this show. its the only reason i would turn to nickelodeon. i was flipping chanels one sunday afternoon and by chance i stayed on nick and saw this great show. i recomend it to all.