What did you dream about last night? (Spoilers?)

Discussion in 'Cafe toonzone' started by Tenku, May 16, 2007.

1. Tenku

Tenku D-don't come any closer!

Well, it was about time to make another one. The last one got huge but it died.

But, to get the ball rolling, here's what I dreamt last night.

Me and my brother were at the grocery store - maybe Winn Dixie or something, and I just found a pack of Oreos. Well, my brother complained that the cookies put us over the money and told me to go to the car and get some as he went to wait in line. So, I do and there's this wild-looking man sitting on the hood of my car with something in his hand. He asked me if I had any money, and of course I lied and told him to get the **** off of my car. Well, he's not too happy with my words and he approaches me.

I break into a run, but this felt like I was wading in some mud or something, and my feet were real heavy. That and it felt like the store was really a long distance. I screamed and apparently my brother heard me and ran out of the store. I looked behind me and the guy had a gun and he was about to shoot me. My brother brought up his (I definately know it was 9) and shot first. As I ran by him, I heard a different gunshot and I saw him go down.

2. Kury Wagner

Kury Wagner Jizzyboobgirlkury

Had a dream about the chats... someone was going on about "cyber-pregnancy". I was arguing how absolutely idiotic of a concept that is, and Kuwa said something about how it's not any more stupid than "wtfcow".

Oh, and this.

3. Ishtar

Ishtar Active Member

I can't recall my dream too well, but I remember Kuwabara, Kury and a few others being in it. Kuwabara kept saying "Junnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne!". It was just odd and random.:sweat:

4. Malex

Malex Quivering Member

Nothing can top a mushroom-induced version of the scene in Futurama where, in the 1940s, Leela attacks Roswell's military base to get the radar antenna and Dr. Zoidburg. Explosions and fires were in slow motion while partially-melted Bender with table legs as appendages was side-stroking through the air and smoke. When the crew was leaving the atmosphere, Bender's head fell off the ship and Fry tried to catch him with his gray, extendable arm, but Fry's talons, yes talons, could not get a hold of Bender.

That's all I could remember.

5. Shawn Hopkins

Shawn Hopkins TZ Member of the Year 2013

My general "I'm back in college" dream, except Clark Kent from Smallville was my dorm mate. I've been watching a lot of that show on DVD.

6. Michael24

Michael24 Moderator

I know I had an odd one last night, but the details have pretty much vanished from my mind by now. All I can remember is something about being in a forest, there were some ghosts and I think an old beat-up motorhome, and Daniel Day-Lewis popped up at some point to help me. (I had just watch The Last of the Mohicans a day or two before.)

7. purplehairedwonder

purplehairedwonder No woman should suffer at the hands of men

This was a couple of nights ago since I can't remember last night, but I was with some friends at a Braves spring training game and the Braves were playing a double header and Brian McCann comes up to me and gives me a hug (apparently we were dating o_O) and my friends go, "Aww, you two are cute together." Then I woke up.

It was totally random since I haven't watched any baseball in ages... and Brian McCann is my second favorite player, not first o.o

8. Tenku

Tenku D-don't come any closer!

I blame the fic

Once again, I had a band-esque trip dream... for some reason they've got frequent.

But how it starts out is weird. I was in this car port, and the road was all loopy and what not. It looked like it was following the nearby mountains. It was foggy, but I drove fast anyway. I get to this warehouse looking building; it's all empty. I go inside, and suddenly I'm wearing Snake's MGS2 sneak suit... but it's in my school colors -navy blue and burnt orange- but thank god it was mostly blue.

Anyway, it looks like there's a drug deal going on between gangs, and one of them being one of my friends. I watch from a nearby room and the people start moving elsewhere. Well, I'm in the open and I burst into another room just as they come around the corner. I peek through the crack and there's just a lot of bullets flying around. It kinda goes quite and one of them goes "Maybe we should check that room..." There's nothing in there besides a table, garbage bags and... something else. Oh, a body.

I was frozen so apparently they caught me.

Then, I'm at my house, and one of my friends from HS rings the doorbell, inviting me to a bathroom party. I have no idea what this is... but I oblige.
    Sometime later, I'm at a empty house - new house smell ftuw-, and several of my bandmates are there, and it appears that there is a game going on. Everybody had huge magnets with numbers; the game was to stick them on exit signs on the highway and interstate while dodging cars and 18wheelers.

I don't think I participated, but I watched in amusement. I got hungry and went to the little shop that was in the middle of the interstate but I didn't have enough money. I bargained with the woman who was tending, so I got a bag of chips and two packs of oreos for 6 cents.

Then, we all went back into the house and I shared the goodies.

So, for once it ended happily, except the first part, AND nothing bad happened.

9. Vermunium

Vermunium Changing the waves..

Giant Robot lawyers fighting in a desert field with Missiles raining down all around them.

Plus

A few rather personal dreams I'd rather not discuss.

10. Mr. Pedro

Mr. Pedro Der Patton

11. Leaping Larry Jojo

Leaping Larry Jojo Searching for a map

Do you really wanna know? :sweat:

12. PC!

PC! lolwut?

I had a dream that my friends and several Naruto characters were struggling to climb a building for a sandwich.

Which is odd, besides the obvious reasons, since I'm not even a Naruto fan, really.

13. Kury Wagner

Kury Wagner Jizzyboobgirlkury

Part of the time I was in the backseat of a car, but sometimes I was walking through this amazing city. The buildings were marvelous. I remember this one church, in particular, was just... stunning architecture. I can't even describe it, though. In one of these buildings, I was with someone who had to go to a meeting. There were huge statues and metal art sculptures everywhere. And staircases! So many staircases.

When the male I was with left, I was really scared, because I had no idea where I was. I ended up in a bathroom, where there were a bunch of juvenile convicts having some sort of group therapy. I was hiding in a stall, which by the way was filthy, trying to pick up the contents of my purse. I didn't have a purse before, but apparently, I found it?

I finally sneaked out of the room, unnoticed, and got to the hallway where I asked about a water fountain. Weird thing was, though, I referred to it as a bubbler. I never do that. >< Then I got out a pad of paper and started writing a note to someone, closing with... "dattebayo." ><

So, um, yeah... guess I'm back to having detailed, weird dreams. Go me.

14. Captain Zechs

Captain Zechs New Member

Hmmm. You know, I don't really ever remember my dreams. I remember bits and pieces, but usually I remember the overall concept.

Another thing, I can usually decide what I will be dreaming about. If I think about a certain thing right before I go to sleep, that is what the dream is about.

15. Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper Active Member

I had a dream last night that I went outside and an eagle swooped out of a tree and attacked me

16. Areku

Areku Currently Under Construction

Wow last night sucked for me. I dreamed that I was tied down to a metal table and torched ( I think I spelled that wrong). Anyways their where a bunch of people wearing hooded robes so I couldn’t see they’re face and they kept on throwing some powered on me to make me itch like crazy. I kept on scratching my self as much as I could. Then they took out a bunch of knifes and such other tools, and I woke up to find out that a bunch of mosquitoes bit me (( that’s why my body was itching )).

17. purplehairedwonder

purplehairedwonder No woman should suffer at the hands of men

I was reading a Naruto fan fic before I went to bed last night and ended up dreaming up a different ending to it which inspired a new fic that I started today.

And yes, Sasuke was in it. Main character :p

18. Dead_Ninja_111

Dead_Ninja_111 The Darkness in a hero's heart

Darn I didnt' have a dream last night... I kind of just "blacked out"

19. Vermunium

Vermunium Changing the waves..

Think of the Movie "What Dreams May Come" Only more colorful and mixed with a lot of abstract thoughts and colors. It was really weird, but really beautiful at the same time.

20. Desensitized

Desensitized Old School!

I dreamt about one of my stories again. I have problems writing them down, but I can remember them almost perfectly.