1. View our list of the Top 10 Characters That Need a DC Animated Film. Click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

What Cartoons would you like to see on KidsClick?

Discussion in 'Saturday Morning Forever!' started by Antonio Bravo, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Antonio Bravo

Antonio Bravo IDOL UP!

It doesn't matter if it's action, adventure, comedy or romance. It can be any cartoon as long as it isn't licensed or created by major networks.

To me....I was thinking they can air some of Starz's former programming from the Building Blocks block like Toto Trouble, Matt's Monsters and The Green Squad.

2. Takao

Takao Fight the darkness all around

Some notable recent European cartoons like Wakfu and Lolirock would probably fit.

3. New Looney Tunes

The Garfield Show, Inspector Gadget, Sonic Boom will fit in good with KidsClick Saturday Morning Block.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. jaylop97

jaylop97 Commonly found at Night

League of Super Evil and George of the Jungle they look like good candidates for the channel.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Sunnydee

Sunnydee Member

G.I. Joe: Renegades would be a good fit with either RoboCop: Alpha Commando or Max Steel. It would also work well with Transformers: Prime if that's brought in.

6. superkeegan9100

superkeegan9100 Ruby Gloom Fan

Fangbone would be a good fit for KidsClick. Also maybe some educational cartoons to fit FCC requirements......NAAAH!

7. Mr Flintstone

Mr Flintstone Member

Just saw that it's on one of my local channels. Never heard of this block until today. Always nice to see animation on regular TV. It's been a while.

• Agree Agree x 1