1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

what are the chances of

Discussion in 'The DC Comics Animation Forum' started by c320, May 4, 2001.

1. c320

c320 Guest

batman beyond returning for another season does anyone know what about another direct to video movie

2. The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter Whyyyyy'sis heead so biiiiiig?

Chances

TV show: pretty much zilch. Paul Dini has left, and the rest of the crew are busy with the JLA series on Cartoon Network.

Another movie: Minisculely better than zilch. Everyone's so sick of the ROTJ production fiasco that they're not in a hurry to do one anytime soon, and KWB probably wouldn't let them anyway. It _could_ happen, but not for a loooooong time.

Sorry, man.

3. Mr. Obsession

Mr. Obsession Active Member

Right now, Batman Beyond has about a 0.000000000009% chance of getting new episodes or another animated movie made since kidsWB isn't interested in ordering new episodes and the whole production team deal.

But there is a chance. The live action movie could spark interest in BB once again, though I'm not sure when it's going to be released, I want to say 2003 (?) but I could be wrong. There's also Cartoon Network which should pick up BB anytime between late this year and fall 2002 where I believe (ask DG about this) that CN will have the option to order new episodes if they desire. If that's the case then I do think CN would order new ep's, but only if the first 52 pull in good ratings. And then with the production time required to make new ep's I'd have to say that the earliest we'd get any new BB ep's would be around the summer or fall 2003.

4. Inque

Inque Liquid Darkness

we can always dream.........

or we can write fanfaction and post it on the fan fiction board *plug plug*

or we can become the characters ourselves on the batman beyond rpg *plug plug*

enough plugs for one post? ;)

5. Clayface

Clayface Molecularly Malleable Mod

Well......

I would join the RPG boards, but someone *coughcoughInquecoughcough* has already claimed my favorite character!

6. Fish

Fish Danish Dynamite

Another plug would be to use macromedia flash to make my own BB eps!
    I have been wanting to do this for a long time, but I can't find the time for it since exams are comming up!:(

I would probably get sued for copyright theft and all thit kinda stuff, but it would be great if fanboys and girls, like us could decide how an ep should be right down to the smallest detail!!

<>< F I S H ><>