1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

What All-New All-Different Marvel titles will you be ready Post-Secret War?

Discussion in 'Marvel Comics and Collectibles' started by Wonder Woman, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Well-Known Member

When Secret War wraps up (which now won't happen until two or so months into the All-New All-Different Marvel relaunch, which seems pretty standard for Marvel), a lot of new titles will be coming and some new directions. Peter Parker/Spider-Man is basically becoming Marvel's new Tony Stark/Iron Man while Miles Morales becomes the new Peter Parker. The X-Men are scattered and (again) "on the edge of extinction," the Inhumans are moving in and the Avengers are growing their ranks. Are there any new directions that you find of interest or is Secrets Wars the perfect jumping off point?

2. Magmaster12

Magmaster12 Well-Known Member

New Avengers because I'm a huge fan of Billy and Teddy.
    Starbrand and Nightmask because it's getting written by Greg Weisman.
    I'm also curious in the new Vision and Scarlett Witch titles.

3. hobbyfan

hobbyfan Well-Known Member

Vision is a curiosity. I'm signing up for Wolverine, though I had not read any of the X-23 books, plus Hercules & Drax. Why they're restarting Howard the Duck, Spider-Woman, et al at #1 so soon is to attract the few first issue chasers still around. Real swift, guys. NOT!

#3 hobbyfan, Sep 1, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
  4. Stu

Stu Marvel Animation Age Webmaster
    Staff Member Administrator

Having grown tired of the needless revamps, umpenth events changing things I enjoy about characters, I've decided to call it a day on comic books. I am finishing with Mark Waid's Daredevil, which has miraclously manages to avoid the constant nonsense Marvel throws at readers... It seems the perfect place to stop.