World's Finest Workshops Welcome to the World's Finest Workshops!

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by AceOfKnaves, May 25, 2004.

1. AceOfKnaves

AceOfKnaves Why aren't you laughing?

Welcome to the first EVER World's Finest Workshops! Here we'll be exploring in depth, ways to write any and all WF characters from simple characterization, to complex understanding of their psyche. Members and moderators will be given the chance to display their own styles, as well as receive honest suggestions and help from all of those that participate.

Have an idea for a new plotline for an RPG? Post it here, and build it from there. :)
    We will also take the time to dive much further into understanding role-playing, how it's done, and how to work with your fellow RPGers to create strong storylines.

If you have any questions regarding the new workshops or have any ideas you'd like to throw into the hat, send a PM my way, and I'll respond asap. :anime:

Thanks!!!
    ~Selena Kyle~

2. Juice

Juice Do Unto Others...

Re:

Wow, this is such a great idea! Sometimes I sit down and spend ages unpicking a characters psyche and trying to understand why they do what they do. (Batman being the obvious most common.)

But alas, my computer's clock currently reads 00:08, so my psychological ramblings will be kept at bay...for now! *evil luaghter and lightning and...um...other scary stuff!* clock now reads 00:09... *more laughter and stuff...* Oh, 00:10. *Go to bed!*

3. Swift

Swift Dark Knight Damsel

I think this is an excellent idea. I usually have trouble keeping my canon characters in character, so this will certainly be a wonderful help :)

Count me in!

4. Catboy4

Catboy4 Master of the Mystic Arts

This board sounds wicked sweet...

5. Pastaboy

Pastaboy New Member

Awsome!!!

This is awsome! You have no idea how long I've been waiting for something like this>:D

6. KPTitan

KPTitan The Doc is in...

Uhh....guys? What happened to the Lost and Found story written by Funkatron?