1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

"Welcome to the Wayne" Discussion

Discussion in 'The Nicktoons Forum' started by Jinbo71, Aug 5, 2014.

1. jaylop97

jaylop97 L Twins

That is good to know that they will give the show some breathing time after a premiere.

2. SaneMan

SaneMan Well-Known Member

but will they give it re-runs

3. rockorockorocko

rockorockorocko Well-Known Member

Hope so, but this cartoon is a full 22 minutes and serialized. Regardless, its week-long premiere ratings after TLG will be a huge indicator

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

5. Candy Randy

Candy Randy Active Member

The NickALive! article Ghostbuster linked to says that WttW will have a Saturday morning rerun slot during August.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. AnotherRandomGuy

AnotherRandomGuy The cat's in the cradle

Welcome to the Wayne has always been a show I've been very hopeful for. I hope this week of premieres leaves a wonderful impression of it to the audience and the network at large

• Agree Agree x 1
    #66 AnotherRandomGuy, Jul 17, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
  7. PinkiePie97

PinkiePie97 Well-Known Member

I plan on starting talkbacks for this, but I'm a bit unsure how to go about it. Below are links to a couple of polls on what I'm unsure of.

1. Since it seems like anyone here that's interested already saw the first episode (if I'm mistaken, then I apologize), do I start next week's talkback on Monday or do I wait for Tuesday's episode? In any case, I still plan on including Monday's episode in the post for the sake of completion.

2. Do I post the talkbacks in this thread and we use this to discuss both the episodes and news (similar to how we do it with SpongeBob and Harvey Beaks), or do I start a separate thread to discuss the episodes (similar to what we did with season 1 of The Loud House)?

EDIT: And the polls embed and don't show up on Tapatalk, so here's links to each poll if you use that:
    Question 1
    Question 2

#67 PinkiePie97, Jul 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
  8. Candy Randy

Candy Randy Active Member

Nick posted awesome crossover art of some of the characters from both Welcome to the Wayne and The Loud House...

9. Neo Yi

Neo Yi The Apparition
    Staff Member Moderator Reporter

@PinkiePie97 The way talkback threads work is you can start one at least 24 hours before the first episode is aired. So therefore if an episode airs on Monday, make one on Sunday. If it's Tuesday, make it on Monday, etc. This is also the case if there is say, a week of new episodes; you just make the talkback from the starting point and go from there.

You can make a new Welcome to the Wayne talkback purely to discuss the episodes while this thread can be used to discuss any upcoming news on the show. We usually have separate talkback threads for each episode (or a general one for the show as a whole depending on how little discussions we do get per episode.) Start from there and see how it goes.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. PinkiePie97

PinkiePie97 Well-Known Member

As I said, I was a bit unsure about the latter because of stuff like the Harvey Beaks thread, although I wasn't on here when that started, so I'm not really surprised that there's still stuff I don't know. Thanks for the response. I'll start the thread tomorrow night.

11. Neo Yi

Neo Yi The Apparition
    Staff Member Moderator Reporter

It's admittedly a "play it by ear" sort of thing. But in general, having a seperate thread for news/discussions and specific episode talkbacks aren't discouraged. Usually the only thing we ask is that if an episode talkback or a show isn't generating enough discussion, to just keep it under one general area.

• Like Like x 1
  12. ToonJay723

ToonJay723 Bingo Bongo

Frederator go on a tour of the Nickelodeon Studio in New York, where they work on Welcome to the Wayne.

• Like Like x 1