1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

World's Finest Writer's Corner Welcome to the new boards!

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by Inque, Apr 30, 2001.

1. Inque

Inque Liquid Darkness

Here's a message from DG:

Hey all,

I asked Inque, our fifth and final moderator, to post this incase I'm not online to celebrate the new boards.

Anyways, this site has some big plans for the boards this June. We'll be doing some major changes, and
    bringing back some favorites. A new RPG Board has been be created and is being maintained by our very own Inque! This promises to be very exciting. If you want more info on this, check out the new RPG board or just ask Inque!

Also, we'll be combining the DCU Animation board with the Batman Beyond/Zeta board to bring you the new Batman, Superman, & Beyond Board. This will definately encourage great new discussions, some of which we haven't been able to do yet. I think this will be a great hit.

And what will happen to the current Batman Beyond board. It will be "closed" down (with the chance of a reopening in the future), be renamed the Batman Beyond board Archives. You'll be able to see
    all the old posts, but will be unable to post.

Also, the new Justice League is open! This is the first Justice League board on the Internet! This is the place to discuss the upcoming Justice League animated series.

So we got alot fo great stuff ahead of us so stay tuned!

This is only the beginning!

signed
    -DickGrayson

P.S. Sorry about deleting the old test threads without notice, but we had to cleanup the boards for the grand opening.