1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome! The Toon Zone Comings and Goings thread

Discussion in 'Cafe toonzone' started by Clayface, Jul 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zombies8MDingo

Hello again planet Toonzone! It's good to be back.. I see lots of new faces...

2. randomguy

randomguy Came, liked Ike, and left.

Well, it's been a long, fun trip, but it's time for me to take off. If you care to know details, read the full "I spill my guts in a massive going-away post" right here. I'm not planning on returning full or even part-time, but an infrequent pop-in is not impossible. Until then, many thanks to all and maybe I'll see you around.

3. Captain Zechs

Captain Zechs Active Member

Well, I am back from my trip to Tennesse, it was awesome. My team got put in the Hilton, which was great, and we had a toooooooon of fun, I really needed this trip, but it is good to be back.

4. Gatomon41

Gatomon41 Free Equestrian Forces

Good luck on the trip, randomguy!

5. Pupmon 4.0

Pupmon 4.0 With more Torgo!

So long, randomguy!

6. SSJPabs

SSJPabs It's just us

Kind of Back

I was gone for a multitude of reasons (not that it's important, you guys continued to rock like always ;)) but I'm kind of back now on an occasional basis. I haven't had much access to a computer except for word processing and occasional Halo 2. I apologize if my unexpected abscense caused any drama but I'm sure you guys handled it with grace, aplomb.

Uh, but I'm going out so I won't actually be back until tomorrow.

7. Stewie

Stewie Just now getting into Donovan

There you are! We thought we'd lost you.

Have you seen the TZ Politics board? It died without you. And not a fun death. One of those embarrassing deaths that makes you want to be a gun-owner.

8. SSJPabs

SSJPabs It's just us

Mostly you did. Ouch, that... really sucks. I'm sorry, I don't know what else I can say, except that other things took a front seat and I didn't have a computer at home until April. I'll shut it down then.

9. Trogdor

Trogdor Self-Reanimated Corpse

Burnination shall ravage the countryside once again...

Oh for teh goodness, I bet you cannot be believing that it is I :eek: At least...I assume you can't because I hardly can myself :p But honestly, this is a great forum. I don't know why I ever left, and I wouldn't be surprised if everyone's forgotten me, but since I can't create a new account I will happily take up the Burninator title once more. Although I feel weird about using another toon's name for my own now :crying: I know it's just homage...but I feel I should use one of my original names now. I'll go try to find the username change forum if I make that decision. Anyway, it's good to be back :) I look forward to randomly discussing cartoons and other such bizniz with the other kewl katz that be all up ons the T-Z.

10. Mr. Pedro

Mr. Pedro Der Patton

Oddly enough, I was thinking just the other day about how you had been MIA for the longest time.

Needless to say, welcome back.

11. Kury Wagner

Kury Wagner Jizzyboobgirlkury

Ditto to that. Though, I'd been reminiscing my horrid newb days. 'Ello to you, and to Mr. Pabs.

12. Trogdor

Trogdor Self-Reanimated Corpse

Aww, now I feel terrible because I don't remember any of you :( Har...actually your screen names are familiar but that's about it :sweat: Props to Kury for the Shinobu avatar <3 Only I seem to remember that "y" used to be a "t" o_O Oh well, Kury makes more since than Kurt since you are a femme ;p

13. Juu-kuchi

Juu-kuchi Everypony's Starry-Eyed

Nobody likes me. Everybody hates me. They expect me to go eat worms but I won't...

I think I'll just go to Scotland... Mm... For about a week or so...

'Kay bye.

14. Zinal

Zinal The Blackhand is Final

Sorry, I have not been here lately. My dad disconnect the internet and I can only use his computer. So won't be here as much as I want to. Just want to give a notice.

15. Kitenarie

Kitenarie Guest

Hi! I'm new and (hopefully) pretty likeable.

Anyway, I just wanted to find a place to say hi before I start diving in to the threads. So hi!

16. Stewie

Is that a Kids In the Hall reference? Or were they referencing something else?

Let me know when you get back.

17. RD!

RD! Never go see Dr. Acula

What? We told them we were gonna' eat worms...

(It is, hoorah for KitH)

18. Stewie

Hoorah indeed.

19. Zach

Zach Active Member

I'll be in Floridia on the beach for the next two weeks. See you guys when I get back.

20. ~CY~

~CY~ The world is alive if you live

Okay... after a long absense and pretty much lost the link to this place.. I have finally found it again and have so gracefully returned *falls on her rear* OUCH!! >_< ok that hurt, but hey.. I'm back! :D

Now here's the thing... my man has been trying to sign up here as well so he can post around, but he's not able to for he said that he gets this thing that the registration has been disabled. :(

Does anyone know what's going on and when registration will be back up again?

~ CY

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.