1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

we dont care weather we care or not

Discussion in 'The Entertainment Board' started by joker, May 9, 2001.

1. joker

joker Rock N' Roll Heart

i cant sleep a lot of the time so im forced to watched late night tv.

last night i watched 10 worst music vidioes. this isnt a bad show just bad vidioes and then making fun iof them. there was one prince vidio that went a long with the first batman movie. it had a bunch of dancing batmen and a bunch of dancing joker. it was really crapy. and one seen this vidieo? then i watched the never ending story. suck o ramma. looks some wrote this movie in about 5 miniutes. crap crap crap. this movie sucked. plot sucked. and i just wanted to kick the crap of the little kid reading the book. he was annoying as a really stupid annoying kid reading a stupid book. gaaa this movie sucked.

2. James Harvey

James Harvey The World's Finest
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Reporter

Then...

...why didn't you watch something else?

3. Vigo Sprax

Vigo Sprax Member

I think I really liked the Never Ending Story when I was a kid, but it was so long ago I don't remember much of it...

4. Crazy8s

Crazy8s Guest

hah!

That Prince video was sow kitchy that it was fun. The sheer silliness of the whole thing. And the quotes incorporated from the movie made it even funnier. I liked it for the complete goofiness.

Neverending Story never really appealed to me, but I was an adult when I saw it. I would have enjoyed it more if the big 'dragon' looked less like a dog and more like a dragon. I prefer my dragons to be lizard-like!

5. Nightwing

Nightwing WF Old Man

Re: hah!

I always liked the videos Seal and U2 did for Batman Forever. I always got excited when they'd come on because I had trouble seeing them when they first premiered. But don't get me started on how much MTV sucks at doing that... lol