1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

WB, DC Entertainment, and Machinima to produce new live-action comic book properties

Discussion in 'DC Live-Action Movies and Television' started by Frontier, May 4, 2015.

1. Frontier

Frontier Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

WB, Machinima & DC Entertainment Announce "#4Hero," Reality Competition & More - Comic Book Resources

WB, DC Entertainment, and Machinima are coming together to create new live-action comic book properties :).

The first will be based on the Dial H For Hero comic, titled #4Hero, and feature Nellie Tribble as a woman taking on the world and having the ability to apparently transform into whatever's trending at the time. I don't know how that works, but okay :sweat:.

The second will be a reality competition where eight contestants will have to develop a live-action short video based on the Starman comic book franchise :cool:.

2. the greenman

the greenman Well-Known Member

I can't say I'm excited about these things, and what happened to Static and the others announced? I'm all for a Robocop series that can erase the memory of the remake.

3. Nightwing26

Nightwing26 Active Member

As long as we still get Static, I'm completely happy with this. These shows are gonna be pretty cool to see, and I don't just mean the DC ones. That Creepypasta one is gonna be awesome.

4. btgr

btgr Member

Will these shows also air on DC Streaming Service? I think people who criticised the Ben 10 reboot would watch #4Hero. (Both Ben 10 & #4Hero are based on Dial H for Hero)

#4 btgr, Aug 19, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
  5. Otaku-sempai

Otaku-sempai Well-Known Member

This article is nearly 2 1/2 years old. It's possible that all of these projects have been scotched.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1