1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Warner Bros.

Discussion in 'Animation Wiki Discussion' started by Galaxy 9000, Jun 6, 2008.

1. Galaxy 9000

Galaxy 9000 Active Member

Discussion thread for Warner Bros.. If you would like to add a comment, click the Post Reply button.

2. MonkeyFunk

MonkeyFunk Kids and grown-ups love me so

Something odd I've noticed: BCDB credits most of Warner's TV series to Warner Bros. Television Animation, while a few others (Mucha Lucha, Johnny Test, What's New Scooby Doo?) are credited to Warner Bros Animation.

Anyone know the exact history behind the two studios? Just wondering, because right now I'm not sure where to put Johnny Test on this article.

3. Nexonius

Nexonius Ten, count em', ten years!

Warner Bros. Television Animation and Warner Bros. Animation are one and the same.

4. Jave

Jave Beware of the SPLAT
    Staff Member Moderator Reporter

Evidence?

5. Nexonius

Nexonius Ten, count em', ten years!

WB (since 1995) have used to have the "Television Animation" (until Late 2003) slogan in their closing logos because it was for TV only, with DTV Movies also in the mix.

WBA (well, the new WBA) have been around ever since 1980.

The "Television Animation" slogan WBA is dead as of 2003, as its once again called by the actual name of Warner Bros. Animation, as seen in many shows in Late 2003 and beyond.