Warner Bros Animation Cashes In On Register

Discussion in 'Toonzone News Comments' started by Toon Zone, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Toon Zone

Toon Zone The Ultimate Administrator

Warner Bros Animation promoted their executive vice president, Sam Register, to president of the company’s historically significant animation division...

View the Full Article

2. Lemanic

Lemanic Member

And here I thought WBA actually gave a damn about quality and care. I say Craig McCracken would've been a better choice.

3. Silverstar

Silverstar Ah, No.

That was never going to happen. Craig McCracken is working at Disney now, and anyway, just because someone has created a couple of shows doesn't mean that they can run a division of an entire company. That would be like naming JG Quintel head of Turner Broadcasting.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2014
  4. Lemanic

Lemanic Member

He still have more credibility than that poser. Sam hasn't done a thing to prove he's president material. Being a sophomoric hipster is NOT president material.

5. Silverstar

Silverstar Ah, No.

I neither know nor care about who's a "sophomoric hipster". I don't know the man personally, and neither, I suspect, do you, so what kind of person he is socially or in regards to popular culture is irrelevant unless it's somehow a detriment to his work ethic or his abilities to run an operation.

I'd just like to see someone take Warner Brothers Animation in a progressive, creative and innovative direction. That's not an endorsement for Register, 'cause I'd really like to see better than what we've been getting from WBA as of late, but how "hip" a person is or isn't doesn't figure into the equation. It's the quality of the studio's output that's important.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2014