1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Warner Archive releasing all of Road Rovers on DVD on Feb. 10th

Discussion in 'The Warner Bros. Club' started by John Pannozzi, Feb 4, 2015.

1. John Pannozzi

John Pannozzi Still Gritty after all these years

2. TnAdct1

TnAdct1 Ravioli, Ravioli

Looks like I have something to add to my eventual order of Thundarr the Barbarian. :)

3. dth1971

dth1971 Active Member

Now let's hope Warner Archive releases 2 Tiny Toon specials - Spring Break and Night Ghoulery - on DVD next!

4. Alonso Torrejon

Alonso Torrejon Active Member

Personally, I think it's too soon because the Big 2-0 of the show itself ain't until next year.

Other than that, I look forward to reading about upcoming DVDs of classic WB toons.

5. quiteliterally

I honestly never got into Road Rovers - mainly because the "dog that's really a superhero/secret agent" genre was never something that I found particularly appealing in general (aside from Hong Kong Phooey, of course - bit of Scatman Crothers goes a long way).

6. dth1971

dth1971 Active Member

For those you got the Road Rovers Warner Archive release

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

P

A

C

E

F

I

R

S

T

The "A Day In The Life" episode is the censored version with the Russian Names Song sequence omitted, but I don't know if Warner Bros. will offer a disc replacement program like they did for Tiny Toons Volume 4 and the Batman 1966 complete series.

7. TnAdct1

TnAdct1 Ravioli, Ravioli

I doubt it, as this isn't a case of a defective disc or the initial disc missing elements, but rather the risk of another round of soccer moms going nuts over a song in a children's show that contains a pun that they don't want to hear.

8. PoundPuppiesfan

I'm still quite amazed that this has happened. And people on here thought that this wasn't gonna happen. Puh. Never underestimate the power of the Road Rovers (or fanbase for that matter) ! rrdvd.jpg