1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

WANTED: Nicktoons Nexus

Discussion in 'Artists Wanted' started by Harlan_Phoenix, Jun 13, 2008.

1. Harlan_Phoenix

Harlan_Phoenix Active Member

[​IMG]

That's right, YOU! We want YOU! But what do we want in YOU?

Do you like to draw?

Do you like Nickelodeon?

Are you a badass?

If you answered a resounding, "YES, HARLAN. I AM ALL OF THOSE THINGS YOU JUST SAID", then do I have the offer for you! I am offering you, yes YOU, the once in a lifetime offer to take part in the creation of the Nicktoons Nexus!

"...But...but Harlan!" You ask, "What could possibly be formulated on the scale of a multiversal hub while including all of my favorite Nickelodeon animated characters?!"

I'm glad you asked. The newly formed Toonzone Fan Community is undergoing a massive webcomic production to bring all of our favorite Nicktoons together for an ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny. As our plot relays....

Now I know what you're thinking, "Harlan, golly gosh! Something like this is too massive for your 'Toonzone Fan Community'!" I'm sorry to say that, you'd be right.

...Until you join us! As an artist, you have the opportunity to draw and expand your style using the various stylistic intricacies and nuances of the Nickelodeon pantheon. A true chance to broaden your horizons and challenge yourself.

And, who are we kiddin', drawing cartoons is just plain fun.

So, what are you WAITING for? You should be there already! Just follow this link and post in the thread, and maybe show us a picture or two. With some hard work, determination, and a tad bit of Lady Luck's affection, you just might get to be a part of the Nicktoons Nexus.

http://forums.toonzone.net/showthread.php?t=212120