1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

"Wander over Yonder" Series Talkback (SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Disney/Pixar Forum' started by Kukaeizen13, Mar 19, 2012.

1. 19MagiswordLane

19MagiswordLane Toonzone's Crooner of Carnage, babe!

2. ShadowBeast

ShadowBeast Well-Known Member

I REALLY hope Craig and his crew have plans to eventually tell what those plans were. Because info like this is really making it hard to accept that the series is over with. I saw a link "I think yesterday" that said that Dominator wasn't ready yet to accept Wander's friendship. and there was other possible season 3 info.

3. Radical

Radical The Face of Evil & Epicness!!!!!

Wander Over Yonder season 2 along with all the episodes were awesome/funny/enjoyable,

Both Wander/Sylvia, Lord Hater/Commander Peepers, and Emperor Awesome were all awesome/funny/enjoyable.

Lord Dominator, a fascinating ultimate horrible sadistic major villain next to Bill Cipher, Yellow Diamond, and Toffee, hehehe.Love her sweet design:D.

Both Dr. Screwball Jones, Major Threat, Something the So and So, The Black Cube, Ripov, and the creepy ghosts were my favorite awesome funny new villains:D, Ripov is so cool/enjoyable.

The 1960s' Batman, He-Man, Scooby-Doo, and Gravity Falls references were epic.

The best lesser supporting characters and Sourdough/Little Bits' returns were sweet.

Love Bloo's cameo next to Chowder's cameo.

The End of the Galaxy, awesome season 2 finale, loved Lord Hater/Commander Peepers's sweet anti-hero moments, Wander confronting/saving Lord Dominator, and Lord Dominator's well-deserved defeat, nice that she has no redeeming qualities and is still evil next to Lord Hater, Emperor Awesome, and Dr. Screwball Jones.

I'll miss it, I hope it gets revived though.

#563 Radical, Jul 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
  4. 19MagiswordLane

5. ShadowBeast

ShadowBeast Well-Known Member

Does anybody else think that it's weird that Wander Over Yonder has completely disappeared from Disney XD's schedule so soon after the finale? Other shows often still air after their endings/cancellations.
    Could Disney be trying to get everyone to forget about the show enough for to stop wanting a third season?

6. PinkiePie97

PinkiePie97 Well-Known Member

Plus, I'm pretty sure one reason it was cancelled was because it was doing better in reruns, so it seems ridiculous that they won't air it.

7. 19MagiswordLane

The show is coming back for reruns on October 2nd.

8. Cartoon Ruler

Cartoon Ruler I Like Waffles

On zap2it, the schedule for that day does list Wander Over Yonder at 11:30PM, but it's probably a placeholder since no episode title is listed.

Honestly, I doubt Wander would be returning anytime soon seeing how DXD's schedule is so annoyingly repetitive, but if it does return it might air during late nights.

• Like Like x 1