Village Idiot Art

Discussion in 'The Drawing Board' started by Tanooki, Dec 13, 2003.

1. Tanooki

Tanooki Supplexing disease since 1982.

hey guys! :D *high fives and hugs all around* only the ladies get hugs though ;)

with this "kingdom" theme we seem to be having, i've decided to draw up a characterization. this is a plain image of me in my characterization format. i plan on drawing the "moderator kingdom" like this too, solely on how i perceive you :D school's finally done for the semester and since i'm not working i'm going to be having lots of free time on my hands. here's my drawing...

[​IMG]

and here are my ideas for the "moderator kingdom"...
    frozen-he has to be mr. freeze. has to be
    sjj-not sure yet
    nightflower-haven't seen her post here that much. she's a wonderful gal, but i'll have to do some research, me thinks
    barb gordon-a swash buckling pirate! arr...
    outlander-gee...let me think...umm...an alien??? :D
    rune-like sjj and nightflower, i need to do some research

now for the other members who aren't moderators
    kylewayne-the cutest kitty-cat this side of the mississippi
    me-see above

hopefully i'll be able to draw others too! we'll see where all my free time leads me :D

Falcon, the village idiot

2. Rune

Rune off(world) model

Blue, I love that pic! The sheer simplicity of the design just jumps out at you and the colours are so bright and eye catching without detracting from the overall design. It would make a great letterhead / logo.

The idea of you doing a whole host of these characters has me bouncing in my chair, I can't wait to see what you cook up!

But what's with the eyes O Village Idiot, have you been at the High King's secret supply of acorn beer again?

3. TimTwoFace

TimTwoFace Mod, and Minotaur Bait

Hehe - and all this time I thought this was going to be a me-bashing thread. :D

Nice pic, dude - and funky idea! :)

-Tim

4. Tanooki

:eek:

TIM!!! HOW COULD I FORGET YOU?!? *adds tim to the list*

Falcon

5. TimTwoFace

Don't worry, it's easy. :D

(Thanks, BTW. *IS INCLUDED*)

(Man...now with you doing this thing, it's made me want to dig up my idea of drawing various TZ members in humourous situations that I came up with eons ago. Hmmm...maybe when I have more time...)

-Tim

6. Rune

Rune off(world) model

*gives Tim a brown paper bag full of time*

There, now you have plenty so draw, draw, draw.

I know the tension waiting to see all these is going to kill me :D

7. Tanooki

i've decided to draw the "non-royalty" first :D

[​IMG]

i bet you can't guess who this is! :D yes, it's the resident kitty cat kylewayne! i hope she likes it. next up for the drawing block...timtwoface!

oh! and i plan on redrawing my portrait to coincide more with my user name. (i'm going to morph my pic so it has some features of a certain blue bird)

Falcon

8. Tanooki

[​IMG]

wow! two drawings in one night! here is my version of timtwoface :D of course my version as half of him being an obsessed hockey fanatic :)

next on the drawing block...outlander

Falcon

9. Kylewayne

Kylewayne Mrs. Outlander00

Lol!

How cute Falcon! I love that you took the whole kingdom idea of the drawing board^^ I'll do one too, my version with the story I already made up in the X-Mas all stars. Of course you will be my cute village idiot :D

Hence will start on it soon^^
    Wheee! *purrrs* ;) I look good as a kitty! Thank you Falcon for the pic^^
    Your drawings are so cute!

~ cute feline villager :evil: :sweat:

10. TimTwoFace

Whoa man, how did I jump the queue like that? Royalty or not, I got pretty high on the priority list. :D *STROKES EGO...STROKE, STROKE, STROKE*

Anyhoo, that's really cool, I knew you'd toss in a hockey-related bit somehow. The question is, though - what does the other side represent? :)

Good stuff, man! I'm flattered to have made it onto the board in pictoral form. :)

-Tim

11. Tanooki

whew! :sweat: i think i need a break. three pics in one night! well, it's not exactly like my drawings are difficult :sweat:

[​IMG]

i present to you the first moderator drawing...outlander! he's a peace loving alien who chugs the beer like it was water. he's constantly giving people the peace sign with his hands, but only because he has two fingers and can't do much else with them :)

next on the drawing block...the high and mighty, frozen!

Falcon

EDIT: i found a couple more drawings to do whilst scrolling through the december all star thread. mekairinek and delia? count yourselves included!

12. Rune

Rune off(world) model

Whaaaa-haaaa! Those are all so darn cute, Blue. I'm just going to have to collect the whole set.

Pleasepleaseplease colour them in too when you have the time.

I'm fired now, maybe I'll jump on the bandwagon and have a go at the whole crew over the Xmas hols *distant shouts of copycat ring out* :p

13. Dee

Dee What?

These are so cute!

...hehe, and I too thought this was a TimTwoFace thread ...j/k! :elle:

14. James

James Administrator

I LOVE IT. The idea is original and I like the way you are working your own ideas. Take Tim for example, it would have been easy to have done him as his namesake, but you went that extra mile. I like that. I want to see more. :) I hope you can expand on this more!

15. Tanooki

[​IMG]
    the high and mighty king, frozen! he rules with a wooden hand and a icey sword. anybody who gets in his way shall be dealt with by a snowball pelting! :)

next...delia!

btw...i'm not doing these in any set order. just when i get an inspiration for one i go ahead and draw it. nobody should feel left out. i'll get to yours sooner or later :)

btw 2...others have expressed interest in this idea. feel free to post your images in this thread, too! YEAH!

Falcon

16. Dee

Dee What?

Dude! it's awesome! I'm enjoying this and I hope you put together a page collection somewhere of all these!

17. Tanooki

thanks, delia! or are you just being nice because you want me to do a good job on yours :) don't worry. i know you'll like it...if i can do it right that is...

well, i'm planning on keeping all the pics in here and once i've drawn nearly everybody on my list i'm going to start drawing situations with them. such situations may include king frozen and his knights sitting around the hexagonal table or you (delia) threatening outlander with a ray beam! :D yeah, i'm thinking of drawing you as a illegal alien buster

Falcon

18. Dee

Dee What?

I really like em. I don't think I've seen anyone do anything like this--- drawing other users based off personality, and Im sort of wondering... why dont we do this for one of the monthly things? It just might work!

19. Tanooki

heck yeah! sort of like a halloween thing? everybody who wants to participate gets the name of somebody else. then that person has to draw whose ever name they received solely based on how the person posts

I LIKE IT!!!

Falcon

20. Nightflower

Nightflower Floral Mod Extraordinaire

What an awesome idea! ^_^

Yeah, I haven't been posting much lately. :( In addition to being in the middle of finals (They go until the 22nd), my laptop isn't working. Umm.....I accidentally spilled tea on the keyboard. -_-' STUPIDEST THING EVER.

Here are some drawings of my online persona. Hope they aid your research, if you still want to do a drawing of me:

http://www.sixies.net/users/nightflower/nf_card.jpg
    http://www.sixies.net/users/nightflower/wongs_bw.jpg
    http://www.sixies.net/users/nightflower/nf_swords.jpg
    http://www.sixies.net/users/nightflower/wong_sistahs_mwaha.jpg

(The catgirl is a friend of mine ^_^')