1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Victorian Bareknuckle League

Discussion in 'Comic Book Culture' started by Carl Jackson, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Carl Jackson

Carl Jackson New Member

Victorian Bareknuckle League is a steampunk tale of bloody knuckles and high crime set in a fantasy era England. Young Millicent Figg witnesses the brutal murder of her lover at a bareknuckle bout and sets out for revenge. Aided by the world’s greatest detective she attempts to find those responsible before she becomes as violent and ruthless as those she is fighting against…

Imagine a Jane Austen novel descending into Kill Bill with a supporting cast of Steampunk Street Fighter characters and you will be on the right track. This is my first comic but I am working with ex marvel and dynamite artist Jake Bilbao, colourist Pika and on Thursday we will be unveiling our spectacular cover by DC Bombshells artist Maria Sanapo.

Please support the book on kickstarter! Its two years of hardwork for me, it will only be like buying one extra comic this Wednesday. We have a range of cool reward tiers and you can also view the 6 page preview in full
    [​IMG]