1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Teen Titans Fan Fiction Valor vs. Venom (C)

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by Faethie, Aug 25, 2005.

1. Faethie

Faethie Rockstarrlette

Ok so....
    *Jumps up and down*
    I'm sooooo excited, I've waited for this a long time.....

Valor vs. Venom: A Story of the Advocates

Chapter 1

BLARE! BLARE! BLARE! BLARE!!!

That sound was the alarm of Titans Headquarters, going off at around five in the morning.

"TITANS! MOVE!"

That was the voice of the leader, Robin, whose voice echoed through the whole tower to wake the sleeping Titans up.

A groggy Beast Boy pulled himself out of bed and dragged himself down the stairs.

"Why do we have to wake up so early?! I need my beauty sle..." Beast Boy broke off as he looked around the living room. It was a complete disaster. And he didn't even have time to finish looking around.

There, going through some computer files, was one of the Slade-bots.

"TITANS! GO!!!!" Robin shouted.

"You said that alrea...AHH!!!!" Beast Boy screamed as he felt himself flying towards the wall from some force, and he could've sworn that it wasn't a punch or a kick, but a swing; it felt as though someone had swung a tail at him the way he did when he morphed into a T-Rex. But Beast Boy didn't have time to think about that, because if he didn't make a move now, then he'd end up smashing through the gigantic glass window in front of him. Unluckily for him, this thought made his body freeze, and he couldn't budge.

"Azarath Metrion Zinthos!" was the shout from behind him, and a sofa surrounded in white glowing energy flying through the air whooshed towards him, and Beast Boy found himself on the floor in a matter of seconds.

"Thanks Rae." was Beast Boy's call. The girl nodded, and took up her present position of slamming the robots against the wall.

Amidst the chaos of multiple shouts of 'Azarath Metrion Zinthos' the piercing sound of star-bolts being thrown, and the consistent cries and shouts of the multiple animals Beast Boy was morphing into, Robin and Cyborg found they were having a tougher time than usual to defeat the robots.

Cyborg grabbed Robin's arms to do their Sonic Boom and Robin sent three or more robots crashing into the wall, but they were both amazed that one of the Robots merely brushed himself off and charged at them. And they were even more amazed when a tail came out of nowhere and flung them both against the wall.

"Ok, now I know something weird is up." Cyborg muttered to himself as he brought himself to his feet only to recieve a very hard punch in the face. He clenched his fists.

"That wasn't very polite. But then again, neither is this!" he smirked as he pulled his arms back and punched the robot in both of it's sides, crushing it.

"BOO-YA! Cyborg is in the house!" Cyborg shouted, but at that moment he collapsed after feeling as if his neck had been pierced by two fangs.

"Cyborg!" Robin shouted as he fought multiple robots at a time, but he was a hard time keeping these guys off his back, literally, and he couldn't bring himself close enough to his friend to see what had made him fall down in the midst of his 'glory'.

Starfire and Raven also found it hard to defeat these seemed robots.

Starfire was shrieking every five seconds in fright and from stress as it seemed that for every robot she brought down, five more rose up in its place.

"Why! Are! You! So! Difficult! To! Defeat?!!!!!!!" she complained hurriedly with a scream as she threw mupltiple starbolts at a robot, and was becoming annoyed at the fact that they were not being destroyed do easily. With a groan she threw a huge energy ball at it, and shrieked in terror when instead of wires and electricity sparking up out of the opening of the mask, there was a disgusting mess of blood and yellow scale-like skin.

"AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!" she screamed, and the closest person near her, Raven, made her way towards her friend and raised an eyebrow at the dismantled, so-called robot.

"That's very...disturbing." was Raven's comment.

Robin jumped out of nowhere and right in front of the 'robot', while Beast Boy pushed away the things for a second to get to the others.

Robin pulled off it's mask.

There the Teen Titans saw, for a brief moment, in absolute and stunned silence:

The face of a thing none of them had seen the likes of before; like a mix of a man and a hideous snake, and the blood and mess didn't make it any more pleasant.

The mask dropped from Robin's hand with a clang.

"My God."

I'm just wanted to say a few things:
    1) This is NOT a G. I. Joe Fan Fic. Blech!!
    2) This story is related to my first fic, "Vix". It does mostly center around her. So I do expect-want-people who read "Vix" to read this, this is definatly a lot better.
    3) Uh....Read it!!!!!!! Please! I'm begging you guys!!!!!!!:crying: :sweat:
    4) I shouldn't have to do that ^. It hurts my pride.:sweat: :p

#1 Faethie, Aug 25, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2005
  2. DeathscytheVII

DeathscytheVII Farewell, Daughter of Trigon

Valor vs. Venom....isn't there a similar title for a G.I joe movie? :D

Anyways this story has an interesting start, to say the least. Just when it looked like another random robot attack, we discover that the 'robot's are actually people :eek: clever move on Slade's part to make the Titans commit murder. Psychological warfare :D

I'm also wondering what that random tail swing you kept writing came from. Perhaps this is an illusion? ;)

3. Faethie

Faethie Rockstarrlette

I knew someone would bring that up.:sweat: :p No, never saw the movie, tho my bros have one or more GI Joe action figures.:sweat:
    you'll find that out all in due time. And just to let you know, Slade isn't the main baddie behind this....:evil: This story isn't called 'Valor vs. Venom' for nothing...

4. Death58

Death58 WFWC Vet.

Nice twist with the 'robots' being something. . .else. I'm not quite sure what, yet, but all in due time we'll find out, I'm sure. Anyway, the scales and hideous snake faces on these things sounds really sounds awesome.
    Slade's not behind this? Well, this certainly sounds like a plot worthy of him. . .woa, this story just sounds cool. Also, I really enjoyed the part with Beast Boy waking up, it sounded like something BB would do. Anyway, this story looks like it's going to be very interesting. . .I'm sticking with it.

5. RavenofAzerath~

RavenofAzerath~ military brat :b

one word:

WTF!??!!?!?!?!

snake...mutants......gah....

snakes are cool......but....not in this aspect maby.............

sence this wil be the main way to contact other than Pm.....and you are very good with creating characters.....i'm merely suggesting looking at my sig.....

~Sano

6. Matt A

Matt A Smile. Or Else.

Yup, I have to agree. This all sounds heartily impressive, especially with such a leftfield twist as "the robots are actually mutant thingys!" coming at us in only the frst chapter! If you can keep up this level of randomness - and, let's face it, you wouldn't be you if you couldn't - you'll have one of your biggest fans kept for the duration. I'm liking the thought already!:anime::anime::anime:

-Matt A-

7. RavenofAzerath~

hey hey hey buddy!! two of em!! dont be hogging no spotlight!

oh, and Vprtex, srry, i only just ckecked and i realized you alreadt contributed...my bad:sweat:

~Sano

8. Faethie

Faethie Rockstarrlette

Thanks. And yeah, this story should be pretty interesting from what I've worked out....:evil: :anime:

Now that was the response I wanted.:D :evil:

Thank you!! Yeah, Randomness is one of the key words here....and once I get more responses.....I can't wait for the next chapter....:anime: ..if you know what I mean....no, you probabaly don't.:p :evil: :sweat:

9. RavenofAzerath~

i actually DID what you wanted?!?!?!?!?!

Ash must have poinsended my brain more than io thought...if i still do....:confused:

~Sano(i think.....)

10. Anime

Anime Member

Are G.I.Joe fanfics allowed here?:confused:

I thought Valor vs. Venom was a GI Joe thingy, right???:eek:

I'm seeing some major connotations to the thingy mentioned earlier... we'll just have to see how original this turns out to be. Maybe a TT/GI Joe crossover with a GI Joe title and a GI Joe plot that leads to this being 99.9% GI Joe with the .1% being the TT?

Oh well.:sad:

Like I said... we'll just have to see...;) :sweat: :shrug:

11. RavenofAzerath~

did you not read the comments!?!?!

her brothers like GI Joe so thats where she got it off from but it has absolutley nothing to do with it!!

at least, by ehat i can tell..i'm WAY beyond toys....

~Sano

12. Faethie

Faethie Rockstarrlette

Ditto.

13. Faethie

Faethie Rockstarrlette

and um, no more comments?????????

Damn.:crying:

14. Faethie

Faethie Rockstarrlette

Well, here's Ch 2.

Chapter Two

What happened next is difficult to explain. All of a sudden the four titans were attacked, and Beast Boy and Starfire fell to the ground without a word. Robin and Raven, on the other hand, hadn't let their guard down, and escaped whatever doom lay before them. For the moment, anyhow.

"Azarath Metrion Zinthos!" was the cry ringing through Titans Tower, and multiple of those...mutant snake things went flying through the air and pounding against the wall. Of course, she was doing this while keeping some of those things off her back.

Robin was sweating his guts out. He had no idea what these things were, all he knew was that he'd practically killed one. All he knew was that these things could be human.

And he knew was that he was getting extremely tired.

In that moment, Robin realized something else, too:

The Titans needed back-up.

And he had no idea where they'd get it.

For that moment, anyhow.

But Raven did know.

"Raven."

"Who are you?!"

"Help."

She knew, at least, that help was coming-

Even if she didn't know anything else.

In that moment, though, she realized something.

If help didn't come now, it'd be too late.

But it did.

The silhuette of a girl was running towards them, and seeing a pile of the mutant things just lifted an eyebrow. She jumped over it, spinnning extremely fast so she could get over all of them, and landed, feet fixed on the floor, in front of Robin. She held out her hand while knocking a 'robot' to the ground with a fist.

Robin looked her over. A girl, taller than him by an inch or so, with flashing auburn red hair and pointed ears.

"Robin." she said with the voice of a leader...one who knew no fear.

"Vix." Robin replied. The girl grinned a toothy grin as they shook hands.

"So you do remember me after two years. Good." Vix smirked, crossing her arms.

"And you're here why?" Robin asked a bit harshly.

Vix glanced behind Robin and pulled him down as she threw herself to the ground. One of the mutant things soared over Robin's head as Vix stood up, flipped, and kicked it towards the wall. As she watched it slide to the floor, Vix helped Robin up.

"These are my villains, Robin. Mine. Got me?" Vix asked, but her tone of voice showed she wasn't just asking to let her help.

"No." was Robin's reply. He trusted Vix, but he needed to know more than what she had told him.

"So you don't trust me anymore, do you?" Vix asked, her eyes widening in a begging expression.

"Well it's not that Vix but..." started Robin. Vix leaned closer to Robin, her eyes now showing a wild fire present.

"Trust me." she said.

Robin looked around at the mutant things. Whatever they were, maybe Vix knew...

Robin nodded.

"Thanks, bro." Vix grinned. "So Robin, I'd like you to meet my team, The Advocates."

Six figures stepped out from the shadows, with fists ignited, swords drawn, and stances put up. Robin couldn't help smiling.

"Not bad."

So........

15. RavenofAzerath~

WHAT?!!?!?

your not going to tel us who they are?!?!?!

thats evil....EVIL CLIFFY!!!!

you better post more soon or i'm gonna go on a rampage......

~Sano

16. Faethie

Faethie Rockstarrlette

then I guess you're offering to edit my next chapter? Cause whoever edits it gets a chance at reading before everyone else...:p

17. Death58

Death58 WFWC Vet.

Yea, I'm very interested in who this new team of heroes is that's going to help the Titans. . .and what those snake things are:anime: . I can't wait to find out who the Advocates. . .You definently have me hooked.:D

18. RavenofAzerath~

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I..................would........................LOVE to preview/edit your stories for you....mostly because i really like this so far, and because i love to help people with certain things and with certain people only at certain times when its certain i'm not grouchy or on a rampage.....

but i can make it work:D :evil: :D

~Sano

19. Matt A

Matt A Smile. Or Else.

I like the re-introduction of Vix. Having a sparky conversation like that whilst fighting hideous mutant monsters somehow strikes me as being quite funny, which seems to be your talent. Along with creating cool characters: Vix is as stylish as ever, and I'm sure that the Advocates will be equally cool. I've got no idea who they or the lizard things are, or how all three connect, but I'm sure that it'll be a blast finding out...;):anime::anime::anime:

-Matt A-

20. elfwithagun

elfwithagun Member

At first I thought with the title valor vs VENOM, I thought I might see the Titans take on the powerful, BANE. But alas no. Good story though. I like where it is going.