1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

[Upfront Week] NBC announces Fall '07 schedule (July 16 Update)

Discussion in 'The Entertainment Board' started by Burgundy Ranger, May 14, 2007.

1. StormBlue

StormBlue Defender of Light

You can bet on NBC also treating Deal or No Deal the same way it did this past year. I understand its placement on Friday nights, but it's going to become that swing show that plugs holes in NBC's schedule if and when some of its shows start to slack off.

Umm... hasn't SVU always been at the Tuesday 10 PM slot, at least for the last couple of years? For the type of crime drama that it is, that 10 o'clock slot works well for the show. I'm not sure if there are standards for TV dramas depending on the time they air, but I remember some argument from earlier in the year about Heroes being too violent and airing at 9 when some kids are still awake. Disregarding my disagreement with this statement, I think Benson, Stabler, & Associates are in a cozy spot right now.