1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

[Upfront Week] Fox Announces Primetime Slate For 2007-2008 Season

Discussion in 'The Entertainment Board' started by Moto Pete, May 17, 2007.

1. Anarky

Anarky Team Conan

I'll check out Sarah Connor, lots of backstoy to fill between her road trip to Mexico and her incarceration at the asylum.

2. Michael24

Michael24 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Actually, it takes place between Terminator 2 and Terminator 3. :)

3. Space Cadet

Space Cadet I'M SWEATING
    Staff Member Moderator

Well, before Moto Pete edited his post, some of the shows were in the 10-11 slot. That's why I asked.

4. Temple Fugate

Temple Fugate Active Member

Most of my respect for FOX died the moment they started broadcasting News At 10. At the time they were the network I watched the most just because they DIDN'T have news programs.

And of course it lead to the worst cable news network in history. You should have stuck to When Animals Attack specials, FOX...

5. Space Cadet

Space Cadet I'M SWEATING
    Staff Member Moderator

Based on the success of the local news at 10(broadcasting an hour earlier before the competition? Who would have thought?) and FOX News, I don't think FOX minds too much...:sweat:

6. Robin2099

Robin2099 Active Member

Sarah Conner Chronicles ahs me interested, but I wonder how it will do since it's been a long time since a drama was in that time period. Also looks like Fox wants to kill Bones, one of it's few successful series by moving it to the graveyard of Friday night.

7. TheFZAtUGSOnline

TheFZAtUGSOnline Galactic Guardian since 2010

Off Topic: When Will The 4KidsTV Upfront happen?
    On Topic: Glad To See '5th Grader And 24 ( Not TO Mention FG, Simpsons, And AD! ) slated to return next TV Season... However, i feel sorry for McFarlene's "The Winner", that show almost gave me FG-style chuckles, but i see it did not make the cut, and "Drive" just blows... also, i Really Hated "The War At Home" Since It First Came On... Well, More Focus On Comedy Central This Season, Because: FUTURAMA IS COMMING BACK STARTING IN LATE 2007!!!
    I Love My FOX... And I Hate My MyNetworkTV!

8. Desensitized

Desensitized Old School!

Awesome! KOTH is still alive and 'The War At Home' is dead!

Although, it's too bad KOTH's at 7:00 again.

9. The Penguin

The Penguin All Hail the King!
    Staff Member Moderator

You know, by the end of the TV season, I'm never watching much FOX. Prison Break, 24 and Family Guy are my only regulars coming back although I'm very excited about all three. I really enjoyed Justice this season too, but I guess that's the way it goes. I'd love a DVD of that. I'm rather surprised about The War at Home because of the recently hyped DVD and the stock FOX seemed to put in it. The thing that always bugged me about the show was it tried to cram the traditional sitcom with laugh track together with the new comedy device of characters talking to the camera. In the few episodes I watched it really grated on me.

Over the years, FOX has made me not want to check out their new shows because so few of them seem to get much of a chance, but I am at least tempted by several. I usually enjoyed cop shows and K-Ville sounds really good to me. I'm a bit intrigued by New Amsterdam and Back to You as well. I'll be looking for the Canterbury's Law promos and I loved Craig Bierko on Boston Legal so I may have to check out his show too.

10. jlaking

jlaking Brainiac is someplace

11. Storm Eagle

Storm Eagle Power to the peaceful

*sigh* Oh well. That's how it usually works anyway. Though I'd rather they keep the latter than the former.