1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Upcoming Nick Programming

Discussion in 'The Nicktoons Forum' started by rockorockorocko, Jun 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghostbuster

Ghostbuster Well-Known Member

• Informative Informative x 1
    #1061 Ghostbuster, May 4, 2017
    Last edited: May 4, 2017
  2. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

So Henry Danger is getting a theater movie.. When was the last time any Nickelodeon live action has had theater movie (I'm not talking about TV movie)? I did recall back in 1997 there was a movie Good Burger, which referenced a skit from All That Nickelodeon show. There were most recent times that live action has most counts of TV movies. There was School of Rock (2003) original theater movie and that's where the TV sitcom School of Rock was adapted to movie, technically never had theater movie after live action.

We recently had Power Rangers film few months back, actually third installment of Power Rangers, and reboot of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, it's technically not a Nickelodeon movie.

As for live action, I guess this is the first time Nickelodeon live action sitcom will have a theater movie.
    Disney has had theater movies named after live action sitcom lik Lizzie McGuire Movie, Hannah Montana: the Movie.

3. Ghostbuster

Although there has been live-action movies, Henry Danger will be Nick's first live-action show to get a movie. Avatar had a movie in 2010, but that was based on a animated series.

I'm wondering whether the movie will be animated though, to launch HD's new animated series?

4. jaylop97

jaylop97 Commonly found at Night

Good to know that The second Spongebob Movie is going to air in July, though I think they could have chosen maybe the 4th of July for a better date to premiere it.

5. Ghostbuster

6. Ghostbuster

#1066 Ghostbuster, May 13, 2017
    Last edited: May 13, 2017
  7. jaylop97

It surely was time for new Thundermans to get premiered.

8. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

Ok I read the summary of thundermans of thunder in paradise. While the setting is in Hawaii, part of scenes were actually shot Malibu, California. Were the rest are actually shot in real Hawaii? I'm just curious

9. jaylop97

I'm guessing some scenes could be Hawaiian during scenery moments and action moments Malibu.

10. Ghostbuster

Nickelodeon has ordered a new live-action comedy titled Knight Squad. http://nickalive.blogspot.com/2017/05/nickelodeon-greenlights-new-comedy.html :)

Created and executive produced by The Thundermans Executive Producers Sean Cunningham & Marc Dworkin. Knight Squad is set at a magical school for knights in training, where two mismatched students form an unlikely alliance to protect each other's secret and pursue their dreams.

Knight Squad will star Owen Joyner (100 Things to Do Before High School) as Arc, Daniella Perkins (Legendary Dudas) as Ciara, Amarr M. Wooten (American Housewife) as Warwick, Lexi DiBenedetto (Modern Family) as Prudence, Lilimar (Bella and the Bulldogs) as Sage and Kelly Perine (Santa Hunters) as Sir Gareth. Nick has picked up the series for 20 episodes.

Additionally, Nick has also ordered 6 additional episodes of The Thundermans, bringing the shows episode count 103.

11. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

For TTM It seemed season 4 now gets 32 episodes, thanks to 6 more episode extension. TTM (second most long running live action sitcom in awhile to reach little more than 100 episodes since iCarly first live action sitcom with more than 100 episodes. I wonder why nick doesn't want to renew season 5?

And for new series knight squad, glad to see former Nickelodeon stars that had recent cancelled shows is still continuing in nickelodeon

12. Ghostbuster

13. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

14. Ghostbuster

15. Chase Rafter

Chase Rafter Member

A new episodes of SpongeBob, ALVINNNN!!!, and Bunsen is a beast will come back in June 3 since February 25 to March 25. Titled SpongeBob: Unreal Estate/Code Yellow (#206) at 10 AM
    Titled ALVINNNN!!!: Time Files/Prank Calls (#226) at 10:30 AM
    Title Bunsen is a Beast: Cookie Monster/Braces for Disaster (#113) at 11 AM

16. Poweranimals

Poweranimals Invincible

Knight Squad could be decent. I'll probably check it out for Lilimar.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

17. Ghostbuster

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.