1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Upcoming Nick Programming Thread 2

Discussion in 'The Nicktoons Forum' started by Neo Yi, May 23, 2017.

1. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

http://www.nickandmore.com/2017/09/01/nick-at-nite-acquires-the-goldbergs-reruns/
    Yeah it will actually air 1:06AM and 1:39AM due to less than 100 episodes, and it has been off the clock. You were close at 1AM so far. And we don't know if Fresh Prince is permanently off the lineup yet... We have yet to figure out new schedule...

2. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

3. Rex Kamex

Rex Kamex Member

.......... Huh?

Mace played "Dicky" on the show. I wasn't expecting him to leave early, but I'm curious how they've handled it in the show. I doubt they have that many more episodes left to film for their fourth season, and I'm not expecting the show to get a fifth one. Surely they'll just take away his character and not replace him, right? Yeah, it'll be strange considering the title of the show, but... eh.........

On a different note, with the Henry Danger / Game Shakers crossover and the new Hey Arnold! TV movie coming this Thanksgiving Weekend, it's going to be a pretty exciting weekend (IMO).

4. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

5. Ghostbuster

Ghostbuster Well-Known Member

NRDD season four wrapped today. It might be its last season if Mace is leaving. :(

6. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

You're posting in wrong thread. This should belong to renew and cancellation thread, http://www.toonzone.net/forums/threads/nickelodeon-cancellation-renewal-thread.5387031/page-21

I'm not tryin to be mean, but just want you to understand this thread is the upcoming Nick programming shows or movies any premieres in next couple months

and about NRDD last season, I'm glad it has nice run, just hope last episode fares good ending

#86 kanc, Sep 22, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  7. Ghostbuster

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    #87 Ghostbuster, Sep 23, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
  8. Ghostbuster