1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Untitled sequel to the Fox and the Hound 2

Discussion in 'Story Board Workshops' started by Baltofan, Jan 29, 2007.

1. Baltofan

Baltofan Active Member

What do you think about this fic so far, and what should the title be?

Untitled sequel to the Fox and the Hound 2

Dodger and Rita from Oliver & Company, Fat Cat from The Rescue Rangers, Alameda Slim from Home on the Range, and Crash from Ice Age 2 are guest stars.

Inspired by the movie Moulin Rouge (2001)

Dixie's song are based upon the opera from Final Fantasy 3 (6)

Tennessee nowadays:

One day after The Singin’ Strays had finished their concert in Grand Ole Opry, did Cash and Dixie return to the funfair, where the two dogs once performed.

The destroyed funfair was quiet and empty, and Cash and his friends they had traveled around the country with the funfair.

Cash and Dixie stood by the ruined barn that once was their stage, and the two dogs had to comfort each other under the sky, that was grey once again.

Then were the two dogs leaving the ruined funfair that later on should be destroyed, as some of the useful parts got sold.

Cash and Dixie they ended up by the Diner near the forest, and the two dogs they got a soda each to drink.

Suddenly were the door to the Diner opening, and Dodger and Rita, who were Cash and Dixie’s brother and sister, were walking over to Cash and Dixie.

Dixie said to Dodger and Rita ‘Hi! It’s been a long time ago since we first met!’ and Rita said to Dixie ‘Yes, me and Dodger decided to spend our autumn vacation here in Tennessee!’

Dodger said to Dixie and Cash ‘I’m sorry to hear about your funfair! It was like our second home a long time ago!’

Tennessee in the past:

Cash he thought ‘The Fairground we used to love, are gone!’ and he saw flashbacks of a crowded funfair that now stood as a ruin.

Cash heard his father say to him, as Cash would live at a funfair ‘You’re going to end up in the streets!’ and everybody else said to him ‘Don’t fall in love!’

But the dog ignored those words, and he took with a music man in a bus to the funfair on an early spring day.

After Cash had walked around the funfair for a while, did he end up by a red barn, and he saw horses, pigs, hens, cows and dogs performing in the empty barn.

It was a rehearsal, and Cash he told the animals why he came to Tennessee, and the animals told the rehearsal did not go well.

The animals took Cash into their group, as he began to sing ‘The Sound of Music’ for them, and he was invited to watch the performance that same evening.

In the evening were the animals performing for a lot of people in the barn on the stage, and later on was a female dog entering the stage.

A possum called Crash, and a stallion they said to Cash ‘That’s Dixie!’ and Cash he thought he would go backstage, and meet Dixie by himself after the show.

Dixie she sang:

Oh my hero, so far away now.
    Will I ever see your smile?
    Love goes away, like night into day.
    It's just a fading dream.

I'm the darkness, you're the stars.
    Our love is brighter than the sun.
    For eternity, for me there can be,
    Only you, my chosen one...

Must I forget you? Our solemn promise?
    Will autumn take the place of spring?
    What shall I do? I'm lost without you.
    Speak to me once more!

...We must part now, my life goes on.
    But my heart won't give you up.
    Ere I walk away, let me hear you say
    I meant as much to you...

So gently, you touched my heart.
    I will be forever yours.
    Come what may, I won't age a day,
    I'll wait for you, always…

After the show, were Cash going backstage and there did he meet Dixie, and she said to Cash ‘What are you doing here?’ as Cash said to Dixie ‘I loved your song!’

Dixie said to Cash ‘You are in danger! Fat Cat could be here anytime, you must hide!’ and Cash he found a place to hide.

Cash he saw how Fat Cat he showed up on the backstage from his hideout and Dixie did the best to keep Cash hidden.

After Fat Cat had left, was Dixie saying to Cash ‘You could get us both killed!’ and suddenly were Alameda Slim showing up, and he said to Cash ‘So, you are going to be our new singer!’

Dodger, Crash and Rita had spied the event on the backstage, and they came out from their hideout and Dodger he said to Alameda ‘Hey! I have a plan about our next show!’

Dodger and Rita they told about a show, where Dodger, Rita, Fat Cat, Alameda Slim, Crash, and Cash and Dixie they starred.

The two dogs would make a show, where Cash and Dixie would fall in love with each other, as Fat Cat should be the villain.