1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

TZ Eviction Ceremony #11

Discussion in 'Reality Bytes' started by Lord Dalek, Nov 21, 2006.

1. Lord Dalek

Lord Dalek Uncreative Hack

All right, as we're operating on Tribal Council style rules you must submit your vote of who should be eliminated via PM by Saturday at 8:00 PM. As Gwen currently has the immunity raxicoricophalipatorian, you may not vote for her.

But until then, questions!

-Gwen, as holder of immunity for the first time how secure do you feel at the moment?

-Kury Wagner, do you think you have a strong enough alliance to make it through this difficult stage?

-Colin, you made a balsy decision to give immunity to Gwen. Are you confident this decision wont come back to haunt you?

-Mr Cat Dog, you face a difficult challange going into this eviction. How do you plan to survive?

Please cast your votes in the Diary Room via PM NOW!

2. Colin

Colin Oh... this is not good.
    Staff Member Administrator

Well Julie... I mean Dalek... as I stated earlier, this has been kind of a quiet game. The challenges have just come and gone... there's not really been much to stir the Big Brother House. I made a decision based on what I think would cause the biggest impact and emotional sitr in the house. Will it come back to haunt me. I certainly hope not... but it's still a gamble. It's a risk I feel at this point in the game, is worth taking. Yes. I've gotten this far, and I certainly hope I can make it further. If not, it was a hell of a ride.

...besides that raxicoricophalipatorian gas smells awful... couldn't take another week of it =X

3. Mr Cat Dog

Mr Cat Dog Bite me

I don't know how on earth I even got this far, let alone continue on further in the game, so all I can say is that I haven't got a clue! Maybe luck will get me through, maybe fear, maybe my incredibly good looks... but I really don't know at all, or if I even will get through.

#3 Mr Cat Dog, Nov 22, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2006
  4. Kury Wagner

Kury Wagner Jizzyboobgirlkury

What alliance? Everyone just assumes Sir Colin and I have some thing together... I'm not Gwen, people. I've always had a Every Kury for Herself-mindset, regardless. I'm surprised that I've stuck with the game for this long... hopefully I'll still be here after this eviction. I've managed to pull through out of many worrisome challenges, so maybe Lady Luck is on my side. Though, I still wish I had voted the host out of this game at the beginning. It would've saved us all a lot of grief.

#4 Kury Wagner, Nov 22, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2006
  5. Lord Dalek

But don't you think it's a little too late to do something this "flamboyant"?

Well if you do continue on what do you plan to use to keep going?

6. Colin

Colin Oh... this is not good.
    Staff Member Administrator

It's never too late to inject some additional spirit and life into a game. Everyone needs to be kept on their toes. If one gets too comfortable, that's when you know it's time to pack your bags...

7. Mr Cat Dog

Mr Cat Dog Bite me

A magician never reveals his secrets. All I'll say is that I have a few tricks up my sleeve if I make it into the next round.

8. Lord Dalek

And now for eviction.

*Walks over to Dalek shaped pot*

First vote

Mr Cat Dog

*DUH DUH*

Second vote

Colin

*DUHHHH DUHHHH DOOOO*

One vote MCD, one vote Colin. Third vote

Mr Cat Dog

*DUH DUH DUN*

Final vote

And the 11th player evicted from Big Brother:

Mr Cat Dog.

Mr Cat Dog you have one post to say your goodbyes and then deliver your key.

9. Mr Cat Dog

Mr Cat Dog Bite me

Ah well, it was good while it lasted. I hope everyone else enjoys Reality Bytes' next surprise! ;)