Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Reality Bytes' started by Lord Dalek, Oct 15, 2006.
You know what that means?
IT'S QUOTE TIME!
(more details tomorrow)
Now before we begin I must inform Kury Wagner that as winner of last week's HOH, she must sit this challenge out...
Right! Now before you are some random movie quotes:
1. What kind of a host invites you to his house for the weekend and dies on you?
2 The enemy has only images and illusions behind which he hides his true motives. Destroy the image and you will break the enemy.
3. You think the "Time To Make The Doughnuts" guy is sexy.
4. My life is a game of strip poker. Want to play?
5. What’s Got Four Ears and Eight Legs?
6. Answer me something, Marybeth. Why are you naked?
7. Keep behind me. There's no sense in getting killed by a plant.
8. I forgive you. I only hope my neurologist will feel the same.
9. Not today, Zurg
10. I'm a free man, and I'm going out the front door.
11. All right, but apart from the sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?
12. A surprising number of human beings are without purpose, though it is probable that they are performing some function unknown to themselves.
13. You realise what you're implying? That we owe our human condition here to the intervention of insects?
14. Dad loves muggles, he thinks they're fascinating.
15. Tomorrow's my birthday -- literally.
16. There's only one guy who's not afraid to die; that's a guy who's already dead.
17. All I did was take pictures...
18. After fifteen minutes I wanted to marry her, and after half an hour I completely gave up the idea of stealing her purse.
19. Yes I know, honey, I'm also on the wrong side of the car.
20. Give my regards to your boss. Tell him he's next.
21. Don't point that beard at me! It might go off!
22. Marriage is not forbidden to us, but instead of getting married at once, it sometimes happens we get married at last.
23. A tattoo isn't something you put on or take off just like sunglasses. It's a very important decision.
24. Gentlemen... question mark.
25. Oh, so that's what an invisible barrier looks like.
To win HOH this week you must send me in PM the TITLES of the movies these quotes are from. First person to successfully list all titles or the one with the most correct by your usual Wednesday deadline will win HOH. Otherwise you already know the concequences.
AND WE HAVE A WINNER! (and with two days to spare!)
Colin was the first person to successfully get all 25 correct, therefore he is HOH again for this week.
But before we get a nomination, Mr. Cat Dog again would you like to use your reward as immunity or veto or hold onto it for another round?
I'll hold it on for another round, thank you very much.
Ohh, well, guess I should have read ahead.
Can I get that half-hour back?