Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Reality Bytes' started by Lord Dalek, Oct 8, 2006.
ATTENTION HOUSEMATES! BIG BROTHER SPEAKING!
Expect something... musical.
Music's fab, but I'm not singin'!
Oladi, olada, life goes on yeah! Nananana life goes on.
Is that right? No? Oh well.
And so we begin! The following is a series of random lyrics from 80's New Wave songs. Your challenge is to successfully guess the band and the name of the song these lyrics pertain to. The player with the most correct answers by Wednesday 8:00 PM PST or the first person to answer all correctly will win HOH for this week.
1. "But can we dance into the fire?"
2. "Such a strange peculiar breed"
3. "And the lovetrain rides from coast to coast"
4. "I wanted to stay, but I just couldn't do it"
5. "Good old England is up for sale"
6. "They will arise"
7. "In 1965 Vietnam seemed like just another foreign war..."
8. "I saw your eyes"
9. "I've got a Thunderbird parked right outside,"
10. "I'd love you if you would"
11. "Freedom is only one more step away"
12. "We choose to give it all"
13. "Send down your rain"
14. "Am I awake or do I dream,"
15. "Burn it down to the ground."
Eighties music. Nice.
Do I post my responce here, or do I PM it to you?
I'm assuming PM, as you don't want other contestnants seeing your answers.
After carefully tabulating the results, we have a winner! With 14 correct answers it's Kury Wagner!
Kury you may submit your nominations to me, but first I must ask Mr. Cat Dog if he wishes to use his immunity or veto?
No I'm OK for the moment.
Ok, then I await the nominations delivered in PM format.