1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

"Toy Story 3" Pre-Release Discussion

Discussion in 'Disney/Pixar Forum' started by Blankments, Feb 10, 2010.

?

Who should I dress as when I see Toy Story 3?

Poll closed May 31, 2010.
  1. Woody

7 vote(s)
    30.4%
  2. Buzz Lightyear

6 vote(s)
    26.1%
  3. Rex

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  4. Hamm

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Sarge

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Wheezy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Stinky Pete

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  8. Belt Buzz Lightyear

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Zurg

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  10. Mr. Pricklepants

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  11. Twitch

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Little Green Man

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Philmister978

Philmister978 Alvight, you vin

Personally, I can't think of any other movies that I would rather watch over this Summer really.

So yeah, I can't wait to see it.

2. Doctor Nick

Doctor Nick Member

I'm with you... so pumped that the film is coming out in a few days. My friend actually got passes to an advance screening, so I'll be checking it out on Tues. (in 3D). I'll be sure to post a review after I see it.

3. Philmister978

Philmister978 Alvight, you vin

Lucky, And here I am, waiting until it's out to the general public.

4. Michael JJ

Michael JJ Remember to Stay Positive!

Tonight, when I saw Splice, I picked up my ticket for my theatre's midnight screening. So yeah, I'll be seeing it.

5. Time Wizard

Time Wizard It All Ends Here

I won't be seeing it opening weekend, but I definitely plan on seeing it in theaters after the crowds have settled down!

6. Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper Well-Known Member

I am going to see it on Monday in an IMAX theater (am busy this weekend). I can't wait!

7. Blankments

Blankments The Sparkle Rises!

Just piping in here to say that I'm seeing Friday in 2-D around four or five and will probably see it at least two more times in theaters.

8. moo92

moo92 Crazy Tv troper

Seeing it Saturday or Sunday. Can't wait! But I'll have to avoid the internet until I see it. XP

9. J. B. Warner

J. B. Warner Increasing my wordiness

Trying to see it this upcoming week will be very difficult for me, as I'm working almost every night until 11:00. The two days I have off are Sunday, which is Father's Day so I'll obviously be spending that with my dad, and Thursday, which is my best friend's birthday so I'll obviously be spending that with her. Maybe, maybe, if I can make it to and from the theater in enough time on Tuesday, I can see it before I have to work that day at 4:00.

10. Roxas_Sora

Roxas_Sora Well-Known Member

I haven't seen the movie yet (as anyone else), but I think there's a big mistake/injustice in the movie.

In the movie, we are going to see a big evolution of Buzz and Jessie's romance, a little spark we saw at the end of "Toy Story 2". However, I don't find fair that Buzz officially gets her "girl" and Woody has left without his girlfriend. Of course, I'm talking about Bo Peep. Now Woody has become the "Lone Ranger" since, according to Woody in "Toy Story 3", Bo Peep had been given away or sold in garage sales, like the other Andy's toys absents in the movie.

I'm sure the movie will have a happy ending, but it has a sad point in this part about Woody and Bo Peep. Maybe Disney wanted to show in this movie that, even with a happy ending, you can't have absolutely everything you want. However, I think Bo Peep should have been added to the list of Andy's toys survivors.

11. catlove390

catlove390 Member

***SIGH** yeah, I think that is terrible, terrible, TERRIBLE, that bo will NOT be in the movie! :crying::crying::crying::crying: Ho boy....It almost makes me not want to see the movie, but I hope that Woody at least MENTIONS her in the movie, or someone else, or SOMETHING!! I'm just REALLY depressed that bo will not be in it! GAH!

Cat

12. Cassie Star

Cassie Star I have no gender.

You're seriously depressed over an insignificant character nobody but you cares about??

13. SpongeJosh

SpongeJosh A Bold Kid

It''s too bad she won't be present, but I can accept it because the explanation makes perfect sense. She was part of a lamp, and what 18 year old guy is gonna keep a Bo Peep lamp in his room? I like the realism.

14. Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper Well-Known Member

I thought that Bo was Molly's lamp...

15. Mesousa

Mesousa Biggest Hinata Azuma fanboy

It surprised me a bit because, well...it seemed so random to take her out, but we'll hear a reason why.

I think you're being a bit rude here.

You can't criticize him for liking a character, and when you think about it, it's indeed pretty sad.

Again, I'm most curious on how Woody will take this.

16. catlove390

catlove390 Member

THANK YOU.....Wolverine was indeed EXTREMELY rude!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: **SIGH** ANYWAY........I never said I WASN"T going to see this movie, however, I am really sad about bo is all! I guess that is a crime...whatever...anyway, like I said, even if she ISN"T going to be in the movie, I am really HOPING that Woody will at LEAST talk about her, or MENTION her, or SOMETHING...that's all....**SIGH** I'm also wondering how Woody will take it too...what actually HAPPENS to Bo?? Did she get given away?? Did she get broken??:eek::eek:**SHUDDER** I HOPE not! **SIGH** Anyway, we'll see, I guess.

Cat

17. Cassie Star

Cassie Star I have no gender.

I wasn't being rude. I'm just saying a fact; you have every right to like a certain character, but it's just silly being overly obsessed with such a minor character and then being over-dramatic about it.

18. SpongeJosh

SpongeJosh A Bold Kid

That would be right, but it still kinda makes sense that she would outgrow the lamp eventually. Bo could've just been put aside like the toys but like I said as long as the explanation is realistic, I can live with her absence. As for the reason for her absence and how it affects the other toys, I think that whatever her fate was is probably going to tie into what they see as their own possible fate.

19. Lavenderpaw

Lavenderpaw Essense Of Love

Didn't anyone think just to save the lamp for one of Andy or Molly's kids when they came of age? :p

20. catlove390

catlove390 Member

That's a good point.;)....who KNOWS what happened to poor bo..:shrug: We'll see.

cat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.