Totally Spies! - New Season in 2013

Discussion in 'The Cartoon Network/Boomerang Cartoon Forum' started by BrianLeague, Apr 3, 2012.

1. BrianLeague

BrianLeague Active Member

I didn't know where to post this, but since Totally Spies! was on Cartoon Network, I figured I'd post it here.

According to this french article, Totally Spies! will be returning with a 6th season in 2013.

Jennifer Hale, the voice of Sam in the series, also confirms that she is currently doing voice work for the new season in this interview.

So, what do you guys think?

2. Snack Attack

Snack Attack New Member

Well that was unexpected. I never loved the series to be honest, but whatever. Will this be in CNUS, or will it be international? If it does come to the US, how much promotion do you think it will receive considering that it consists of female protagonists?

3. Gold Starz

Gold Starz "Evil Resides In Crystal Cove"

2013: The Year of Many Welcome Returns

4. Captain Maverick

Captain Maverick New Member

I am pleased with this for one thing for some odd reason i had a giant crush on Clover

5. Peter Paltridge

Peter Paltridge Steven Sword!

I demand that every new episode include the use of "Evil Shampoo."

6. cuzin34

cuzin34 @AsapCuzin

I liked the show a lot when it was on miguzi so I welcome this and hope CN picks it up.

7. King_of_doom

King_of_doom kiva fan

Isn't an April Fools Joke? Anyway not much of a fan since i found it annoying, seems like Marathon run out of ideas and start to renew their first shows again.

8. PC!

PC! lolwut?

This show must be doing something right. No matter how long a period goes, eventually this show always seems to come back with more episodes.

9. Doguineta

Doguineta Active Member

It recently premiered in Cartoon Network Latin America and I've been catching some reruns and I gotta say I like this show a lot. The girls are super cute (especially Sam) and it is pretty funny IMO, so I'm looking forward to this revival.

10. King_of_doom

King_of_doom kiva fan

Ah you mean the show show not the new season, since they are showing the new Total Drama Island i thought the new season of TS also showing. Yeah it's been for awhile tho they first started on Jetix(before turning into Disney XD) and CN latin bought the rights.

11. firefoxprime

firefoxprime 90s = Golden Years

haha...i remember the days, when it originally aired on fox family, or was it abc family...? I dunno lol. But I really loved the series. Unfortunately, imo the series jumped ship by the time the movie rolled out. Their cali voices just became 3x more annoying. Ugh...dunno what happened, but I'll definetely take this Charlie's Angels-esque series over that Winx club stuff.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2012
  12. cartoonfreak

cartoonfreak New Member

Well isn't 2013 going to be an exciting year? I enjoyed Totally Spies, but if memory serves wasn't evil eradicated? I can't wait to see what excuse the pull out of their butts for evil to come back. :p

13. bigddan11

bigddan11 Justice must be served!

If CN picks this up, then they'd better air the rest of Amazing Spiez! alongside it. The reason the two didn't succeed well a couple of summers ago was because of the time swaps they had to endure as well as not airing side-by-side. Good for totally spies! at getting a sixth season, but hopefully the rest of the world gets to see the finales of Marathons other shows first.

14. Destiny of Awe

Destiny of Awe Should update a lot of things

For a sec there I thought this was a leftover thread of April Fool's Day. :p

So Totally Spies is making a return, eh?
    Hope CN picks this up.

15. Gold Starz

And then Amazing Spies happened. They already did the butt pulling. Also, evil gradually come up, if it didn't than all evil would have been destroyed long ago.

16. ToonFaithful

ToonFaithful The One Who Knocks™

This is awesome to hear. I enjoyed Totally Spies' Miguzi run and also the 2010 run. Whatever happened to the Amazing Spiez? That show was pretty decent.

17. BrianLeague

BrianLeague Active Member

The Amazing Spiez was pulled off the schedule before the rest of the second season aired. It's Cartoon Network's fault for putting the show in bad time slots, in my opinion.

18. ToonFaithful

ToonFaithful The One Who Knocks™

I agree. I mean, back at that time, the only show airing at 3pm was the Garfield Show followed by another rerun. Cartoon Network could have easily aired TAS.

19. bigddan11

bigddan11 Justice must be served!

I think you need to go and look at when the series happen. Sure, The Amazing Spiez was made after Totally Spies. However if you actually watch it, you know it takes place at the same time as seasons 4 and 5 of totally Spies, when the Totally Spies are in college before they defeat all the evil in the world.

20. Gold Starz

They were still in college during the finale, too. One of them (Alex, I think) had a new hairstyle.