Top 10 cartoon villains

Discussion in 'The toonzone - General Animation Discussion' started by Avengers, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Avengers

Avengers New Member

2. Radical

Radical The Face of Evil & Sadism!!!!!

It was an awesome cartoon villains tribute video which I SO agree with all those sweet choices.

Megatron, The Shredder, Charles Montgomery Burns, The Joker, Mr. Freeze(YAAAY), The Green Goblin, Demona, Dr. Drakken & Shego, General Grievous, and Cell were the most awesome/interesting popular villains ever loved by all fans for their many sweet villainous roles!!!!!I'm happy it was Cell and no Frieza as much as I hated him.

Both Megatron(his Transformers: Prime design looks epic/frightening), Mr. Freeze, The Green Goblin(his Spectacular Spider-Man version rocks!!!!!), Demona, Dr. Drakken & Shego, and Cell were my top favorite villains ever which I enjoyed their best evil scenes and clashing with the heroes:D.

On the video, I'm glad the Batman: The Animated Series/Batman Beyond Jokers got more focus which they were the most best versions of him as much as I didn't like his terrible redesign from The New Batman Adventures.

3. Avengers

Avengers New Member

I agree, I really enjoyed the video (don't know why I didn't put this in my original post) actually in all honesty most choices both shocked and satisfied me.

Like the fact that Cobra Commander (a villain I truly never enjoyed) didn't make the cut. Also the fact that greivous was there (must say I never watched that 2-D version but after those clips I might just for how awesome the show seems to make him) he actually was my favorite part of the prequels and I enjoy his 3-D cartoon version so he was a cool edition. The best shock for me though was Green Goblin who is always shown as inferior to venom whom I like but in the show used (Spectacular Spider-man) Green Goblin was amazingly handled, above Venom by far.

Over all I enjoyed every pick and the clips were really good, capturing each character well (although would have liked to see clips from "Who shot Mr. Burns?" on his pick but I can live with it)

Over all A+ video in my book

4. Avengers

Avengers New Member

5. straw_hat

straw_hat New Member

That second video doesn't work for me. While I don't agree with the list at all it's nice to see them provide their favorite villainous moments to go along with their choices instead of it just being a slide show.

6. Avengers

Avengers New Member

I can see that, some choices (Zim and Doofenshmirtz in particular) were strange to me.

I would love to get some more opinions on these two videos

7. Radical

Radical The Face of Evil & Sadism!!!!!

Wooooooow, the second video is also awesome along with all the best choices with their sweet villainous moments/actions next to the first one which it's cool to see Zim:zim: and Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz, who're my next top favorite cartoon villains as much as they're hilarious for their wacky villainous moments as much as I feel sorry for them though.