ToonZone Presents: SURVIVOR Season 3 - Bringin' only the best!

Discussion in 'Fun & Games' started by OnePark, Dec 10, 2011.

1. OnePark

OnePark גורל

In season one, we had Frostbite200 win the title of Survivor. Last season, we had an even great competitor win the title of Survivor. That magnificent user is me, OnePark! I'll be your host through this season of... Hehe. I'll keep that a surprise for later. Here's how the game goes down:

SIGN-UPS
    For starters, there is no limit on how many people can sign up. For right now, I won't even have an end date. Why? Last season we scrambled to get people to sign up. I'd rather casually let it go since its around finals an holidays. To sign up, just post something as simple as, "I'm in! OnePark's the greatest!" Now the last part isn't necessary, but it'd be nice (an it'll earn you immunity).

VOTING
    After every challenge the losing team will be forced to vote out a member of their team. Who will then be thrown into the dark abyss known as the Recycle Bin. Now here they wait until the final two, voting on who truly deserves to survive. Also, take note that not everything in a Recycle Bin gets deleted. Sometimes a 'file' can be 'restored'. Hehe.

IMMUNITY IDOLS
    Basically, to earn an idol you have to earn some clues. To get these clues, you need to win some challenges! What these clues entail or how to get these idols will be different from seasons past! More will be explained later.

EPISODE SUMMARIES
    Episode One - "Water Soaked Concentration"
    It's the start of fabulous new season, and what better way to get the ball rolling than to test your ability to match/guess. After the first round, the host, OnePark's laptop was drenched in water. Supposedly RockmanDash did it in an attempt to... prolong the game. Skip ahead three weeks and the game continued. Ultimately DuckTwacy, The Huntsman and Blankments were placed in our first ever tiebreaker. Unfortunately this led to Blank's elimination as the first file deleted.

Episode Two - "Can I Zoom-In a Little?"
    In what looked like a hard challenge of guessing video games based on small pictures quickly turned into a... quick challenge. As such, in a turn of events the final two who were unable to answer were taken into a tiebreaker based on the unguessed game: Call of Duty. In one corner stood T&EKING; in the other DuckTwacy. They were both given guns and told to shoot at the other contestants'... faces on targets! Ultimately the game turned into who would lose the most points an it came down to one last shot by DuckTwacy. Two targets left, one worth 0 and the other 5. DuckTwacy decided to shoot me (HEY! NOT COOL, DUDE!) and win the game. Thus another file was deleted, T&EKING.

USERS ACTIVE
    Jmill
    Destiny of Awe
    RockmanDash
    DuckTwacy
    King9

RECYCLE BIN
    Blankments
    T&EKING
    The Huntsman

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2012
  2. OnePark

OnePark גורל

This post will be used for additional information.

Be aware, more information will be added to the first post shortly.

3. T&EKING

T&EKING New Member

I'm in son.

4. The Huntsman

The Huntsman Friend of Toon Zone

I'm game. I just hope things go quicker once it starts.

5. Jmill

Jmill Person

I'm in as well. The only thing more exciting than another season of Survivor with new rule mechanics and promises of a faster gameplay is that the inevitably fantastic hosting of OnePark will accompany it!

:D

6. cradleman

cradleman New Member

I'm out. just don't have the time or desire to do another round

7. SpideyFan914

SpideyFan914 Greatest Poster Ever!

^ If you're out, then why even bother posting? I'm predicting it's a trick!

I'd love to play, but will have to opt out. Too time-consuming, and I'm trying to get a.....................a life.

8. OnePark

OnePark גורל

Just leting you guys know, this season will go by much faster than last season. Also, no reused challenges (except one).

9. Jmill

Jmill Person

-crosses fingers for Rock Paper Scissors-

If you're out, and your entire post consists of a remark to the post above yours who just declared he was out, and your post uses multiple ellipses, then why bother posting unless it's a trick, disguised as a diversion of attention so we focus all of our attention towards cradle when it's really you returning? Unless you want us to think it's a trick so we focus all of our attention towards you when nobody's returning and you're just messing with our heads. Or maybe I'm thinking too much.

One of the three.

10. Destiny of Awe

Destiny of Awe Should update a lot of things

Heck, I'll play.

11. Blankments

Blankments The Sparkle Rises!

I'll play. I'm hoping movie quotes is the returning challenge, I was trying to make that the traditional first challenge. Whatever you choose will be great though.

12. OnePark

OnePark גורל

Remember to invite some friends of yours to the game! That's how I got far last time! The Cartoon invited me, I invited T&EKING... The more friends you make, the more alliance votes you have!

Daxdiv should join. Just sayin'.

13. RockmanDash

RockmanDash Retired

[​IMG]

Hi.

14. OnePark

OnePark גורל

Automatic immunity for the first challenge.

15. Destiny of Awe

Hey, cartoonlover123, if you are reading this, you should play....so I can see you fail.

This may sound insulting, but the dude's related to me, so she won't mind. I think.

16. OnePark

OnePark גורל

PM him/her so they definitely get the message.

17. Destiny of Awe

Let me improve upon this, using...Pickthall!

"What is this? A challenge? Thy challenge will not go unoticed under the nose of thee, Destiny!

Thy knaves must be very brave to against thee, for thee is......

EPIC!"

In other words....

Y'ALL GOING DOWWWWWWWWWN!!!!

18. OnePark

OnePark גורל

The competitor that recruits the most gets a special prize for it. Is it immunity? Will you be a team captain? Or is it one of my surprises I'm saving for later? So go on and recruit others to the game. I'd like to have 16, but more would be great (and increase alliance options).

19. Friendly Mushroom

Friendly Mushroom Good! I guess...

I was thinking of playing Destiny.Jeez.Any ways, I'm NOT playing,I'm watching.:p

20. DuckTwacy

DuckTwacy French phone.

ARE YOU ASKING FOR A CHALLENGE?!!

[​IMG]

Sure, I'll play. OnePark is the greatest man on the internet.

Oh, and like Blankments said, Movie Quotes would be fun.