1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

ToonZone Presents: SURVIVOR: SEASON 2 - Taking It to the Bank!

Discussion in 'Fun & Games' started by Blankments, May 1, 2011.

1. Blankments

Blankments The Sparkle Rises!

Ugh, sorry... again. I'l extend voting to tomorrow to compensate.

2. Blankments

SpideyFan914 - 3
    T&EKING - 1

Spidey is out, and we must take our last break of the competition due to a play I have opening this weekend. I will be back Saturday morning with a challenge!

3. OnePark

OnePark גורל

Saturday passed, but I realize that you can't triple-post.

4. Jmill

Jmill Person

Maybe Blankments uses an alternative system for naming the days of the week.

Or this absence is leading to another challenge similar to the Clue challenge from last season.

That second one sounds a lot more plausible.

5. Blankments

Or maybe I had a surprisingly packed Saturday

Anyways, the challenge is the same as last season's final three challenge. Find the last few idols!!! Here are your clues, and everyday, I will remove one. They may be as far back as when the game started, but they will be in the Fun and Games board

Greetings, Programs, I'm the Tron Guy

Beat in the Heat

Take a cruise in the dark

A ladies' man indeed, from his head down to his knees

I forgot the tour of our dream house!

I was told there would be cake.

Greetings and Beinvenue, contestants.

Don't get under my skin

Time travel and robots

Whoever brings me the most Idols will get immunity for this round! And, when only three players remain, which pretty much means that you get to choose who you face in the championship. Have fun!

And, in case anyone's curious, here's the one idol that was used:
    When you’re powerful and wise, you can rise up to any size!
    - If you belittle being little, then your quest be doomed to fail, but if you’re small but mighty, the mighty shall prevail!
    spot (Disney Villain Nomination, pg. 5, post #96) - Jmill Demonic

6. SpideyFan914

SpideyFan914 Greatest Poster Ever!

What about Poker?

7. Jmill

Jmill Person

Alright, here we go. Here's my first four submissions.

LOTSO, DEPP, DIAZ and CRYPTID.

These are found in Movie Villain, Movie Hero, 2010 Film, and Animated Villain.

8. Blankments

Sorry for the delay. Been having computer troubles on my end. I'll remove one plus what Jmill found.

Greetings, Programs, I'm the Tron Guy

Beat in the Heat

Don't get under my skin

Time travel and robots?

- If you belittle being little, then your quest be doomed to fail, but if you’re small but mighty, the mighty shall prevail!
    spot (Disney Villain Nomination, pg. 5, post #96) - Jmill Demonic

- I. Love. You. Now you start!
    lotso (Movie Villain, pg. 4, post #73)
    A ladies man indeed, from his head down to his knees.
    - Champion of the fandango!
    depp (Movie Hero, pg. 2, post #27)
    Take a cruise in the dark.
    - Not Batman nor Pixar!
    diaz (2010 Film, pg. 3, post #59)
    Greetings and Bienvenue, contestants.
    - I’m Blankments, host of Blankments’ Survivor! cryptid (Animated Villain – Round , pg. 21, post #416)
    - I’m being so sincere right now. chowder (Video Game, pg. 21, post #416)

9. Blankments

Well, seeing no one has tried in a week, I'm just going to give the win to Jmill. Woo-hoo. He gets an automatic spot in the final two, so he can just PM me who he wants with him.

Here are all the idols, if anyone cares:

- If you belittle being little, then your quest be doomed to fail, but if you’re small but mighty, the mighty shall prevail! spot
    (Disney Villain Nomination, pg. 5, post #96) - Jmill Demonic

- I. Love. You. Now you start!
    lotso (Movie Villain, pg. 4, post #73)

A ladies man indeed, from his head down to his knees.
    - Champion of the fandango!
    depp (Movie Hero, pg. 2, post #27)

Take a cruise in the dark.
    - Not
    Batman nor Pixar!
    diaz (2010 Film, pg. 3, post #59)

Greetings and Bienvenue, contestants.
    - I’m Blankments, host of Blankments’ Survivor! cryptid (Animated Villain – Round , pg. 21, post #416)

- I’m being so sincere right now.
    chowder (Video Game, pg. 21, post #416)

Greetings Programs, I’m the Tron Guy.
    - You don’t often see a fat guy wearing spandex.
    grid (Alien Nomination, pg. 1, post #18)
    Beat in the Heat.
    - This is thriller! Thriller night!
    jackson (RTW: Rise of the Superhumans, pg. 8, post #154)
    - I’m being so sincere right now. chowder (Video Game, pg. 21, post #416)

Don’t get under my skin.
    - Sneaking your way right into my heart.
    evil (Fictional Movie Nominations, pg. 1, post #4)
    Time travel and robots?
    - MASS HYSTERIA!
    octus (Future of RTW, pg. 18, post #354)

10. OnePark

OnePark גורל

Either way, I'm happy with this final three.

11. Blankments

The final two is Jmill and...

ONEPARK!

The council will vote. All previously eliminated contestants can send in their vote whenever they wish over the next week, and the winner will be announced next Sunday! Speeches are totally allowed for the remaining two contestants as well!

12. Jmill

Jmill Person

It's been about six months since this game started and now we've reached our final 2. It's been a bumpy ride for sure; lots of dropouts, pickups, likely ad-libbed challenges, etc. And yet, the final two makes sense for a game this chaotic.

It's the second place winner from Season 1 and a new contestant. Both allied, worked, and toiled their way to this spot, even if it was a choice between rock, paper, or scissors. Both played similar games and they were good games at that.

Really, I can't think of a better Final 2.

But the reason I should be given the vote is the fact that I feel like I've improved in the game. Last time, in the final 2, people told me I wasn't playing a particularly nice game and decided not to vote for me.

So this time, I changed and played a different game. I stuck to my word. I didn't really backstab anyone. So on and so forth. And it got me to the end again.

I have a feeling there's not going to be a high turnout for this vote, so if you consider voting, thanks. And even if I don't win, at least I can say I placed 2nd two times in a row.

13. cradleman

cradleman Member

onepark should be the obvious winner. seeing as jmill, was youknow, voted out in round 1 but weasled his way back into the competition for some unexplicable reason that i don't understand. vote for onepark!

14. The Huntsman

The Huntsman Friend of Toon Zone

I got eliminated because I forgot to vote, and Jmill escaped by using one of the immunity idol clues that I publicly posted. Did he ever tell me thanks? No. Jmill deserves to lose.

15. Jmill

Jmill Person

"Weaseled" isn't a good word for this one. It was around August when I was brought back. The game was crawling, and I sent Blankments a PM about the game, basically agreeing with the points people were making, which were to keep people on their toes. He brought me back at his own discretion.

The time I used the idol when you were eliminated, it was given to me as a gift. If your clue got the answer, I appreciate it, but I don't think saying thanks after I used it would have been seen as an act of gratitude by anyone.

16. SpideyFan914

SpideyFan914 Greatest Poster Ever!

Jmill, obviously.

Reason A: He was supposed to have lost in the first or second round or something. It honestly quite cheap that he got to return. Can I return? No? Exactly.

Reason B: He kinda backstabbed. We totally had an agreement to vote out.... Who were we supposed to vote out again? Anyway, I came back to find that he'd voted me out, along with those other guys. The sad part is he didn't even need to do that since I forgot to vote anyway. So he backstabbed me with nothing to gain. Nice one, Jmill.

Reason C: He lied two posts again and said he hadn't backstabbed anyone.

Reason D: What ever happened to poker?

17. OnePark

OnePark גורל

Wow, I never imagined I'd get this far. Everyone here has been amazing! I got to play with one of my closest internet friends (The Cartoon) and IRL friends (T&EKing). Despite how slow the competition turned out I loved it. Jmill himself worked hard to get here - and if he ends up winning he will have claimed first and last place ;) Vote how you guys want, as I'd like to win!

I know I didn't get to know most of you; but it was hard to with the way this competition formatted. I'll gladly accept your vote since Jmill is considered the 'villain' I've been told by from previous contestants.

I always kept my word and worked hard to keep my best friend T&EKing in as long as possible so he could get recognized on the site. So I'm pretty trustworthy, I just didn't get too many alliance opportunities.

I've talked to Blankments and I plan to host season three! So win or not you might see more of me - and I'll make it go by faster.

#457 OnePark, Nov 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2011
  18. Jmill

Jmill Person

The chip twist didn't really work out, so it was scrapped along with poker. But if you want, I'll play a quick game against you. I've got two aces, and the community cards are two aces, a queen, a seven, and a two. What do you have? :)

It seems like people are judging this game on who's the best character and who was the nicest, not necessarily who played the best game. If it wasn't for a good villain, there wouldn't be conflict, and without conflict, there's no fun. I don't necessarily think I was the villain here, but I did create conflict and made this game a lot more interesting for everyone. If that makes me the villain, so be it.

19. Blankments

First off, I want to apologize for how this game has gone. I'm a terrible host, and it's all my fault the game went so slowly. Thanks to this, I don't plan on hosting anything like this again, since I know I suck at it. Thanks to everyone who stuck to the game though. I'm glad we can finish it.

And now, the vote!

Harlequinn, GatorMan94, Riankg, Frostbite200, NovelleX, Superpan, and Spideyzilla didn't vote.

THE CARTOON VOTED FOR...

ONEPARK!

CRADLEMAN VOTED FOR...

ONEPARK!

T&EKING VOTED FOR...

ONEPARK!

THE HUNTSMAN VOTED FOR...

ONEPARK!

JASONFOX VOTED FOR...

ONEPARK!

SPIDEYFAN914 VOTED FOR...

ONEPARK!

OnePark is the unanimous winner of Survivor: Season 2!!! *confetti falls* Come back next season for a game hosted not by me, so it'll hopefully go by faster. Congrats to OnePark!!

20. OnePark

OnePark גורל

Oh, wow! Thanks guys! I'll type a longer thank you later...

I plan on hosting season three. So, when would you guys like to start? I promise it'll go quicker.