Toonami movies

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by ventus20, Jul 25, 2012.

1. ventus20

ventus20 New Member

was I think about how dr. strange became the magically super hero powered doctor strange, and then one movie where this lady that was an entertainer had to help defeat these these aliens or old mummies and at the end she got these powers to morph into people does anyone know what there called? Or where I can find them to buy or watch? They were on I think before toonami got cancelled.

2. El-Hazard

El-Hazard I like birds

The one with the girl with morphing powers, pretty sure that one was Mosaic.
    Dr. Strange is on DVD and on Netflix, but I don't know if Mosaic was ever released on DVD.

3. ventus20

ventus20 New Member

Can I watch the dr strange movie by streaming it on Netflix or would I have to get it on DVD?

4. El-Hazard

El-Hazard I like birds

Dr. Strange is available for streaming on Netflix, yes.

And I just checked, Mosaic is available for streaming, as well, but apparently only until August 1st, so if you wanna stream it I suggest you do so soon.

5. The Man in Black

The Man in Black I have 5 of broats

The funny thing is they sourced Toon Zone for that news but the link no longer seems to work. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosaic_(film)

6. ventus20

ventus20 New Member

Oh ok then thank you for telling me I"ll get to watching them then, I've been dying to watch them.