1. Enter for a chance to win "Digimon Adventure tri.: Reunion" on DVD! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're giving away Twin Saga MMO Starter Packs! Get your free key here: Twin Saga Starter Pack Giveaway
  3. Episode 13 of the Toonzone Podcast is live! Listen to it here: http://www.toonzone.net/toonzone-podcast-episode-13/

We discuss The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, the Nintendo Switch, 20 years of Toonami, Toonami’s first era on Cartoon Network, the Adult Swim era, and what we’d like to see from Toonami in the future.

Dismiss Notice

Toonami - Line of the Night [9/9]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by bigddan11, Sep 9, 2012.

?

It's finally up? What line will you choose?

1. [color=#FFD700][b]Bleach[/b][br]a[/br][i] Beginning of Despair...Ichigo, the Unreachable Blade[/i][b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. [color=#FFD700][b]Bleach[/b][br]a[/br][i] Beginning of Despair...Ichigo, the Unreachable Blade[/i][b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#FFD700][b]Bleach[/b][br]a[/br][i] Beginning of Despair...Ichigo, the Unreachable Blade[/i][b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. [color=#ADFF2F][b]True Story[/b][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br] [u]El-P:[/u] In the world

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  5. [color=#FOE68C][b]Samurai 7[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Loner[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br][

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. [color=#FOE68C][b]Samurai 7[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Loner[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br][

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. [color=#FOE68C][b]Samurai 7[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Loner[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br][

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. [color=#E0FFFF][b]Casshern Sins[/b][br]a[/br][i]For the Strength to Believe[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. [color=#E0FFFF][b]Casshern Sins[/b][br]a[/br][i]For the Strength to Believe[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=#48D177][b]Eureka 7[/b][br]a[/br][i]Watermelon[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br][

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#48D177][b]Eureka 7[/b][br]a[/br][i]Watermelon[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br][

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [color=#FF4500][b]Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood[/b][br]a[/br][i]Emissary of Darkness[/i][br]a[/br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#DA70D6][b]Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex[/b][br]a[/br][i]MEME[/i][br]a[/br]Submitte

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#DA70D6][b]Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex[/b][br]a[/br][i]MEME[/i][br]a[/br]Submitte

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  15. [color=#DA70D6][b]Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex[/b][br]a[/br][i]MEME[/i][br]a[/br]Submitte

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. bigddan11

bigddan11 Justice must be served!

Sorry folks. It was a long day. After taking a nap I watched some football and forgot about this until just now. Be sure to submit your favorite lines from Bleach, Samurai 7, Casshern Sins, Eureka 7, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, and Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex and see which line prevails as the fan favorite. I will do my best to get the poll up by Thursday Night, but I have meetings on Tuesday and Wednesday Night and will be at a football game Friday Night, so this week will be super busy.

2. Kitschensyngk

Kitschensyngk Always never quite right

GITS: Stand Alone Complex
    Elderly Laughing Man copycat: Excuse me, hello, say, how do you get to the hotel where the superintendent general is gonna be assassinated? *toothless smile*

XD

3. animePWNS

animePWNS It's here!

4. bigddan11

If anyone else wishes to submit lines, please do so before tonight. My meeting tonight has been cancelled, so I hope to get the poll up later tonight.

5. bigddan11

Why is it whenever I plan something, I always get delayed. My meeting tonight got cancelled, so I planned on doing the poll, until I got called to go help out with something at 7 PM. I barely got home, so the poll likely won't be up until tomorrow. Any last minute additions will be accepted until 6 PM CDT tomorrow.

6. bigddan11

Before anyone asks where the poll is at, two words- sleep deprivation. I had every intention to get it up Thursday, but sleep deprivation caused me to pass out around 7 PM, and I slept quite literally all but one hour during the night. I didn't wake up til 7:45 this morning, left for work at 8:30, and just now barely got home. I won't be able to get the poll up until tomorrow afternoon or evening, but it should be up no later than 7 PM CDT.

7. bigddan11

Before anyone accuses me of slacking off, we had a lot of rain today, and it caused my Internet connection to be very slow, as in it took nearly 30 minutes to connect to my e-mail. During that time I was able to get off one or two messages, but there was no way I could get the poll up. My computers speed returned to normal at 1 AM this morning, but I was busy doing other things. As a result the poll won't be up until tomorrow sometime. Sorry for the long wait. I really have been trying to get it up, but everytime I try to spend time on it, another obstacle has gotten in my way this week. If something comes up tomorrow I won't mention it here, but you should remember that my day off is Monday, so I will get it posted no later than Monday.

8. bigddan11

So much for Monday. Instead of being able to get it posted Monday, I had to spend all Monday dealing with satellite repair men. I then had to go to an unscheduled meeting on Tuesday night, and instead of taking an hour it took 3 hours. Now the poll is finally up. I know it's been a long time, but hopefully the wait has been worth the candidates listed. And sorry folks. I forgot to make it multiple options, so choose your 1 favorite line for the week.