Toonami - Line of the Night [9/9]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by bigddan11, Sep 9, 2012.

?

It's finally up? What line will you choose?

1. [color=#FFD700][b]Bleach[/b][br]a[/br][i] Beginning of Despair...Ichigo, the Unreachable Blade[/i][b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. [color=#FFD700][b]Bleach[/b][br]a[/br][i] Beginning of Despair...Ichigo, the Unreachable Blade[/i][b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#FFD700][b]Bleach[/b][br]a[/br][i] Beginning of Despair...Ichigo, the Unreachable Blade[/i][b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. [color=#ADFF2F][b]True Story[/b][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br] [u]El-P:[/u] In the world

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  5. [color=#FOE68C][b]Samurai 7[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Loner[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br][

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. [color=#FOE68C][b]Samurai 7[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Loner[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br][

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. [color=#FOE68C][b]Samurai 7[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Loner[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br][

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. [color=#E0FFFF][b]Casshern Sins[/b][br]a[/br][i]For the Strength to Believe[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. [color=#E0FFFF][b]Casshern Sins[/b][br]a[/br][i]For the Strength to Believe[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=#48D177][b]Eureka 7[/b][br]a[/br][i]Watermelon[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br][

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#48D177][b]Eureka 7[/b][br]a[/br][i]Watermelon[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br][

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [color=#FF4500][b]Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood[/b][br]a[/br][i]Emissary of Darkness[/i][br]a[/br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#DA70D6][b]Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex[/b][br]a[/br][i]MEME[/i][br]a[/br]Submitte

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#DA70D6][b]Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex[/b][br]a[/br][i]MEME[/i][br]a[/br]Submitte

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  15. [color=#DA70D6][b]Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex[/b][br]a[/br][i]MEME[/i][br]a[/br]Submitte

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. bigddan11

bigddan11 Justice must be served!

Sorry folks. It was a long day. After taking a nap I watched some football and forgot about this until just now. Be sure to submit your favorite lines from Bleach, Samurai 7, Casshern Sins, Eureka 7, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, and Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex and see which line prevails as the fan favorite. I will do my best to get the poll up by Thursday Night, but I have meetings on Tuesday and Wednesday Night and will be at a football game Friday Night, so this week will be super busy.

2. Kitschensyngk

Kitschensyngk is on a ridey-ride to hell

GITS: Stand Alone Complex
    Elderly Laughing Man copycat: Excuse me, hello, say, how do you get to the hotel where the superintendent general is gonna be assassinated? *toothless smile*

XD

3. animePWNS

animePWNS Do a barrel roll!

4. bigddan11

If anyone else wishes to submit lines, please do so before tonight. My meeting tonight has been cancelled, so I hope to get the poll up later tonight.

5. bigddan11

Why is it whenever I plan something, I always get delayed. My meeting tonight got cancelled, so I planned on doing the poll, until I got called to go help out with something at 7 PM. I barely got home, so the poll likely won't be up until tomorrow. Any last minute additions will be accepted until 6 PM CDT tomorrow.

6. bigddan11

Before anyone asks where the poll is at, two words- sleep deprivation. I had every intention to get it up Thursday, but sleep deprivation caused me to pass out around 7 PM, and I slept quite literally all but one hour during the night. I didn't wake up til 7:45 this morning, left for work at 8:30, and just now barely got home. I won't be able to get the poll up until tomorrow afternoon or evening, but it should be up no later than 7 PM CDT.

7. bigddan11

Before anyone accuses me of slacking off, we had a lot of rain today, and it caused my Internet connection to be very slow, as in it took nearly 30 minutes to connect to my e-mail. During that time I was able to get off one or two messages, but there was no way I could get the poll up. My computers speed returned to normal at 1 AM this morning, but I was busy doing other things. As a result the poll won't be up until tomorrow sometime. Sorry for the long wait. I really have been trying to get it up, but everytime I try to spend time on it, another obstacle has gotten in my way this week. If something comes up tomorrow I won't mention it here, but you should remember that my day off is Monday, so I will get it posted no later than Monday.

8. bigddan11

So much for Monday. Instead of being able to get it posted Monday, I had to spend all Monday dealing with satellite repair men. I then had to go to an unscheduled meeting on Tuesday night, and instead of taking an hour it took 3 hours. Now the poll is finally up. I know it's been a long time, but hopefully the wait has been worth the candidates listed. And sorry folks. I forgot to make it multiple options, so choose your 1 favorite line for the week.