Toonami - Line of the Night [9/30]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by bigddan11, Sep 30, 2012.

?

Sorry it took so long, but here's the poll

1. [color=#FFD700][b]Bleach[/b][br]a[/br][i] Fury of the Shark! Halibel Releases [/i][br]a[/br]Submitte

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. [color=#FFD700][b]Bleach[/b][br]a[/br][i] Fury of the Shark! Halibel Releases [/i][br]a[/br]Submitte

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#ADFF2F][b]Tom[/b][br]a[/br]Submitted by veemonjosh[br]a[/br] The Midnight Run is back. [/col

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  4. [color=#ADFF2F][b]Tom[/b][br]a[/br]Submitted by veemonjosh[br]a[/br] That's more Toonami than you ca

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  5. [color=#FOE68C][b]Samurai 7[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Friend[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by RockmanDash[br]a[/b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. [color=#FOE68C][b]Samurai 7[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Friend[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. [color=#FOE68C][b]Samurai 7[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Friend[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br]

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  8. [color=#FOE68C][b]Samurai 7[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Friend[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br]

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  9. [color=#E0FFFF][b]Casshern Sins[/b][br]a[/br][i]Believe in the Flower Which Lives in Your Heart[/i][

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=#E0FFFF][b]Casshern Sins[/b][br]a[/br][i]Believe in the Flower Which Lives in Your Heart[/i][

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#E0FFFF][b]Casshern Sins[/b][br]a[/br][i]Believe in the Flower Which Lives in Your Heart[/i][

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [color=#48D177][b]Eureka 7[/b][br]a[/br][i]Absolute Defeat[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  13. [color=#48D177][b]Eureka 7[/b][br]a[/br][i]Absolute Defeat[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#48D177][b]Eureka 7[/b][br]a[/br][i]Absolute Defeat[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  15. [color=#FF4500][b]Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood[/b][br]a[/br][i]Upheaval in Central[/i][br]a[/br]

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  16. [color=#DA70D6][b]Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex[/b][br]a[/br][i]Chat! Chat! Chat![/i][br]a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#DA70D6][b]Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex[/b][br]a[/br][i]Chat! Chat! Chat![/i][br]a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. bigddan11

bigddan11 Justice must be served!

Get ready for adventure, action, and fun that will make you wan to run. Bleach, Samurai 7, Casshern Sins, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, and Eureka 7 are standing just moments away with tons of lines waiting to be submitted today. What will your favorites be? What will the poll reveal? The final Sunday of September has arrived, and it will make you want to be near with the last of our current 3 hour black before next weeks 6 hour block begins. Lets get those lines submitted, and lets get ready to enjoy.

Due to my work schedule, I need to lines to be submitted by 7 PM Tuesday. The poll won't go up until Wednesday night, but with me having Tuesday night off, I can watch the shows and verify the lines before posting them on Wednesday with this format. Thanks.

By the way, it should say Toonami Line of the Night, but I was in a hurry to post the thread just now and forgot to include Toonami. Sorry about that.

2. bigddan11

With no lines to choose from, I'm going to have to expand the time for this. However I cannot guarantee the poll will be up on a specific date and at a specific time. Try to get the lines submitted by Tuesday.

3. animePWNS

animePWNS 1959-2015

4. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

TOM: "The Midnight Run is back."

TOM: "That's more Toonami than you can legally handle."

5. RockmanDash

RockmanDash Retired

Samurai 7-

Kikuchiyo: Wanna see my family tree?

The timing of that line being used was great. : )

6. bigddan11

I am really sorry this took so long, but here's the 9/30 poll. I will do my best to get the 10/7 poll up tomorrow since I don't have any Friday Night Football game to get in the way. I then hope to get 10/21 finished within the week it is posted.